General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Free Spot on 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo Team Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-01-15 9:35 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Denver CO
Subject: Free Spot on 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo Team

Any mountain bikers in the house?

I am (was) on a 5 person co-ed team for 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo, but I just got a promotion on a new contract and I need to stay in town on weekends.

Would anyone want to take my spot on the team? It's four good guys who love to ride, but love to have a good time more than anything. Two strong riders, two guys who are weekend warriors. They will be no-pressure teammates.

Free entry! Please let me know. I feel like a d!ck for having to bail and I'd love to find a replacement so they aren't screwed into doing a four man.

2013-01-15 10:23 PM
in reply to: #4580395

Subject: RE: Free Spot on 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo Team
Hey!!!! I would love the spot! I was planning on going down there regardless with some friends, but didn't have a team to ride on so I was just going to hang out. I'm 22 years old... training for Ironman St George 70.3 and got 2nd place overall in the state a few years ago for cat 3 mountain biking, I'm much better than that now so I think they'd be happy with me I've done a few 12 hour races but this would be my first 24. Email me and I'll give you my phone number!! [email protected]
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Free Spot on 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo Team Rss Feed