General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Isagenix cleansing system Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-01-17 4:41 AM

Subject: Isagenix cleansing system
A friend of mine who is an independent associate of the Isagenix 30 day cleanse swears that it gives you energy, strength, and weight loss. He personally says he experienced extra energy/stamina without doing cardio exercises. Has anyone tried this product? If so please share your experience.

2013-01-17 7:57 AM
in reply to: #4582109

User image

Master
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Subject: RE: Isagenix cleansing system
So, yur friend who makes money selling the stuff says it works? You don't say.

I have had two people pitch me the stuff in the last 6 months. It's a MLM scheme. Any product that is nly sold that way is a huge red flag to me. I does sund amazing though doesn't it? So I went to the website video that was n the card I was given. The video was mostly about becoming rich selling isagenix.

save your money.

2013-01-17 9:39 AM

I understand he makes money when he sales it but I know of a few people who have used it and they've gotten results. I'm typically sceptical about things like this but I've witnessed the change it's made for some people.

2013-01-17 12:37 PM

User image

Master
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Eat real food, and drop sugars and grains. You'll drop tons of water, flush out whatever "toxins" isagenix would, and reduce inflammation. You will improve gut health. And you won't spend hundreds a month on powdered magic "food supplements."
2013-01-18 10:42 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Connecticut
Hey Claw - checked out your blog and I felt right at home - share your take, though I'm not big on the keytosis (?) thing. Am looking to get more of my carbs from fruits/veggies and am only doing whole unprocessed foods (I know sugar is sugar).

Mitzi
2013-01-27 9:00 PM

Isagenix really does work it is actually what enabled me to get into tri's. I lost 30 pounds with the 30 day system. Now I just take their shakes for breakfast. Total I am down 75 lbs since Aug 2012 and training for my first spirit tri this spring. It was an enabler as I always wanted to get into tri but was very overweight and had very little motivation. The system totally cleansed my system and I feel a lot better and have totally changed my eating habits. Now the key is isagenix's will only work with moderate excessive if you want to lose the weight but it does a good job at cleaning your body. I am not selling the product just a single user.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Isagenix cleansing system Rss Feed