General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Garmin 310xt, Finis Swimsense, Tyr paddles, X-Treme wheel, Polar HR Strap, Shimano 9sp cassette Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
View 24 Gear Reviews of this product
2013-03-26 10:58 AM

Regular
Subject: FS: Garmin 310xt, Finis Swimsense, Tyr paddles, X-Treme wheel, Polar HR Strap, Shimano 9sp cassette
Shipping: will ship in Canada and to the US. 

Check my eBay feedback under the same username: al-gorithm 

Paypal only and either add the 3% or send money as a gift. 

Pictures found here: http://s60.photobucket.com/...%20for%20Sale?page=1 

Items for Sale: 

1. X-Treme 46mm Carbon Tubular w/Aluminum Brake Track Front Wheel 16spoke- $140 obo + Shipping (Box is 29x31x6 weighing 5lbs) 

X-treme deep rim (46mm) front wheel. 16 aero spokes, carbon deep-section and aluminum rim for reliable braking. Fitted with Continental Competition 19 Tubular. Overall weight including tire 1030g. Titanium Hub. Rolls really smooth with no hop. 

2. Tyr Catalyst Hand Paddles - Medium (Red$10 + shipping. 

3. 2XU Elite Wetsuit – Small $75 + shipping. Bought in 2009 and used a handful of times. Only one tear the size of a penny but not glued the best. 

4. Garmin 310XT w/ Charger, Ant+ stick, HR strap and Quick Release$175 + Shipping. Good condition with a little wear on the surround of the screen. It’s not in the picture but the bike mount plate is included. Throwing in a newer HR sensor with a used strap. Tested last night and 100% working. 

5. Finis Swim Sense - $75 + shipping. 

6. Shimano 9 Speed Cassette - SC-HG70-9 (105) 12-25 - $18 Shipped or trade for a 10sp cassette with a 27-28 tooth cog cassette plus cash 

7. ISM Adamo Road - SOLD. Used for one year for training for ½ and full ironman. 

8. Polar XXXL HR Strap - $10 + shipping. Thought it was the same type my friend had but turned out he had a different HR strap which was older. 

9.Garmin 305 Quick Release - $10 + shipping. I’ll try to find the pins but you can reuse the ones on your watch.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Garmin 310xt, Finis Swimsense, Tyr paddles, X-Treme wheel, Polar HR Strap, Shimano 9sp cassette Rss Feed