General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Hoka One One Bondi B - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
View 3 Gear Reviews of this product
2013-04-23 2:59 PM

Subject: Hoka One One Bondi B - $
Selling a gently used pair of Bondi B's in men's size 7.5. Shoes are in good shape, although there is a little bit of wear on the tread. $40.00 or best offer. Pics available upon request. Ii am moving up to size 8 as I have decided these are a little small.

For those of you who are looking, you probably know a little about these shoes. I originally purchased them based upon a recommendation of a friend after suffering from plantar fasciatis and trying everything (sock, boot, injections, etc). After using these shoes for three weeks exclusively, the pain went away, and although I thereafter only used these for long runs, the pain has yet to return. The shoes are as cushiony as they come, but as light as conventional running shoes.

Good chance for someone to try these out without having to spend $170.00 that they are charging for them new.

2013-04-23 4:25 PM
in reply to: #4712146

User image

Bronze member
Subject: RE: Hoka One One Bondi B - $
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Hoka One One Bondi B - $ Rss Feed