General Discussion Triathlon Talk » LLS Conquistador Triathlon-Vero Beach Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-01 6:21 AM

User image

New user
Subject: LLS Conquistador Triathlon-Vero Beach
There's still time to sign up and come to Vero Beach for a great little race.  This race is in its 3rd year, and each year is gets bigger.  We expect 200 racers this year.  Awesome ocean swim on a great beach....safe, fast and flat bike out and back on A1A, and then a great run through beachside Vero Beach.  The community really gets behind this event and we have some great sponsors.  Hope to see you there!  

2013-05-02 11:39 AM
in reply to: #4721922

User image

Veteran
Jupiter, FL
Subject: RE: LLS Conquistador Triathlon-Vero Beach
I did the race last year and really enjoyed it but I'm unable to do it this year due to travel plans. Fun course and I second Randy's recommendation. Also, you're supporting a great cause!
2013-05-02 7:36 PM
in reply to: #4721922

User image

Any recommendation on hotels close to the race site?
2013-05-03 5:19 AM
in reply to: #4725132

User image

New user
The race hotel is the Vero Beach Disney Resort about 5 miles away on AIA.  There is also a SpringHill Suites on the mainland side probably about 4-5 miles away.  Any number of the higher end hotels on the beach are all nice as well.  Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, Costa de Este (Gloria Estevan's hotel), The Driftwood are the ones that come to mind first.  These are located right along the run course.  Very nice and I think they have started "out of season" rates.  
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » LLS Conquistador Triathlon-Vero Beach Rss Feed