BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Hashers and Mashers - Open Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 41

2013-05-03 11:20 AM

User image

Veteran
Ocean Springs, MS
Subject: Hashers and Mashers - Open

This will be a continuation of Hashers and Mashers from the last go around, and Mike will be co-mentoring with me again. New members are MORE than welcome, as are original Hashers and Mashers, of course! We have a friendly competition with our training, so make sure you're OK having your stats posted each week, and make sure you're logging all your work outs if you want credit for them. There are no prizes for winning...just respect!

WHEN CAN YOU START MENTORING CONSISTENTLY: Right now!!

GROUP FOCUS: This will be an all around group. It doesn't matter what distance you focus on, or how long you've been training/competing.

NAME: Sarah73 (Sarah is my real name

STORY: I started running when I was four years old, and then went on to compete in almost every sport available throughout elementary and high school (track, cross country, basketball, volleyball, field hockey, swimming, softball, soccer, and tennis). I went to college on a tennis scholarship, and, unfortunately, upon graduating, put down my racket and running shoes, and spent the next 10 years buried in my studies. I completed medical school and my medical residency in psychiatry, and two years after having twin girls decided I would do a marathon. I have now done 4 marathons, about 10 half marathons, a handful of sprints, an oly, and one HIM.

FAMILY STATUS: I have been married for 11 years and have 6 year old twin daughters. I work as a psychiatrist part time at a free medical clinic and am currently writing my first (and hopefully not last) novel.

CURRENT TRAINING: I just started training with a group, but prior to this I was a lone trainer. I like aspects of each, but find I am benefiting greatly from the group.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: I did my first sprint last weekend, and have one lined up for this weekend. If I don't do a full IM this year I will be doing one or two HIMs. My schedules up in the air right now.

WEIGHTLOSS: I have been pretty fortunate with weight issues, and weight loss has not been an issue for me in my trainining. However, I do have quite a bit of professional experience treating patients with weight issues (both for overeating and undereating).

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR: I am pretty new to triathlons, but I tend to immerse myself in whatever I am doing, and learn everything possible. I can offer ultra-beginners some insight into what to expect from their first few races, but I think my real strength lies in my ability to motivate people. Because of my background, I focus greatly on the mental aspect of training and racing, which I believe is one of the most important, and often overlooked, tools.

Edited by Sarah73 2013-05-20 11:35 AM

2013-05-04 10:54 AM
in reply to: #4725974

User image

Master
St. Louis
Subject: RE: Hashers and Mashers
NAME: Mike (Ransick is my real name

STORY: I jogged off and on from college until I was about 40. Nothing consistent or fast. At about 40, I decided I wanted to do a triathlon, probably a mid-left crisis thing :-). I went to the pool, and had never swum laps. It was ugly, humiliating, and embarrassing. I think I went twice then quit. A couple years later I was still overweight and needed to do something. A friend at work talked me into doing a half marathon even though I told him I couldn't run more than five miles. Finished my first half marathon in April 2009 and decided to make another attempt at a triathlon. I went back to the pool and had the same result, sucking wind at the end of every lap. After two trips to the pool, I almost quit but decided to stick with it. I got a coach and went to the pool three times per week until it clicked, six months later! Six months meant I missed the season, but I perservered and could swim a mile or more continuously. Once I learned to swim, i bought a road bike and started riding. I've done a few sprints, a few Olympic distances, and a couple half ironmans since. Had my sights set on a 140.6 this year but changes at work caused me to be a runner only for a while.

FAMILY STATUS: I have been married for 25 years and have a 21 year old daughter and 16 year old son.

CURRENT TRAINING: running 3-5 times per week.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: None on the schedule

WEIGHTLOSS: I lost ~30 pounds over the last few years. I would love to lose 5-10 more but my other hobby is cooking and I like drinking beer while I cook :-).

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR: I started as an overweight, middle aged guy, and became a triathlete. I've learned a ton along the way and love sharing what worked and what didn't work for me. If I can do it, just about anyone can too.
2013-05-05 9:42 AM

User image

Veteran

I'm IN!

Name: TomsTri-ing ( Tom Lakatos)

Story: Beginning my second year of Tri's.  Completed 3 tri's, 1 duo, and barely got out of the water in one.  Otherwise, what a great year.  I was born with a congential heart defect and had open heart surgery way back in the last century, 1966. Currently have my second defibrillator (battery backup) and working on my bucket list.  I cycled a lot in my 20's and never liked running, not a bad swimmer, just out of shape.  Now it is just keeping up what I developed and strengthing going forward.

FAMILY STATUS: Single/Divorced, still talk to the EW (Ex Wife), our son will be 25 in May.  He has battled his weight most of his life.  Since I started training last year I like to think I have been a positive influence. 

CURRENT TRAINING: Hired a coach this year, upgraded to GOLD, and seems to be working out.  I signed up for a HM in early April, (what was thinking - Dave did this to me) so lots more running for someone that hated running.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: 8K on 4/21 DONE , then repeat my first TRI on 4/28 DONE - PR by 5 minutes . Sprint on 7/20, Maybe one more in August and September.

WEIGHT LOSS: Started at 220 last year, currently floating (pun intended) around 197.  Trying to concentrate on meats and veggys by way of my coach.

May The Legs Be With You!

2013-05-05 9:57 AM
in reply to: #4727872

User image

Master
St. Louis
Welcome back Tom! If you don't mind, add me as a friend so I can see yours logs.
2013-05-05 9:08 PM

User image

Shreveport

I'm in again too!

Story: I have never done a triathlon before, but I'm signed up for my first this season.  I swam competitively as a child and have always been somewhat of a runner.  I have 4 children...16, 13, and twin 17month old boys, so finding time to train is harder than training.

I look forward to the continuation of this mentor group!

Chris

2013-05-06 6:19 AM

User image

New user
Melbourne, Australia

I'm in again! This group rocks, awesome advice and loads of support from everyone.

NAME: Chris "Chrispy" Adnams (cadnams)

STORY:

Me...? I'm a 39 year old father of two, and a second generation Hasher and Masher. Just completed my first season of sprint tris, well three races at least. My first season showed me that I love doing triathlons, but I have a long way to go. I have no athletic background, I just like having a go.

FAMILY STATUS:

Married with two toddlers (2 and 4).

CURRENT TRAINING:  I have a home-grown plan that I am trying to stick to. Success rate is improving and I'm probably training four times a week on average. This is a new thing for me but I am slowly getting into a routine.

2013 RACES:

Noosa Olympic distance race in November, followed by my local tri series he in Melbourne.

WEIGHTLOSS:

Not a focus for me.

GOALS:

Complete my planned Olympic (my first one) and maybe a 70.3 in March 2014. I'll see how my training goes.

2013-05-07 2:55 PM

User image

Veteran

I'm in again if you'll have me!

NAME:  Yvonne

STORY:   Turned 40, did my first tri oct 2011, sprint rambling rose and was hooked. I am in my second year of triathlon. My big goal recently was a half marathon which I completed this past march in NC, in the rain and 37 degree weather! But I did it!  I have to be the queen of injuries and my body is protesting all the training I do...I've had stress fractures in my feet and tibia before.  Right now I'm trying to deal with severe calf tightness and shin splints, but I'm keeping on! I'm getting better at biking with my clip less pedals and I had my inaugural, falling while standing still but still clipped in, moment so I'm good now.  This year so far I've done a 1/2 marathon, an 8K, two sprints, three 3 5k's and a mud run.

FAMILY STATUS: Married with two kids, 10 & 11 yo girls, both have done several tris.  They are rock stars and my youngest, especially, is a natural triathlete.  They've done 5 or so youth tris so far.  My dh is did his first sprint this April and is now an expert  Working really hard to get the whole family on a healthier path with running and triathlons. 

CURRENT TRAINING:  consistently training 5 x week, got a gold membership here and online coaching so right now I'm in the middle of an 8 week bike focused maintenance plan and then I'll switch to a sprint to olympic bridge plan to get ready for an oly in September, my first attempt at this distance.  Right near the end of that, I'm going to switch back to a run focus and attempt the Vegas r'n'r half marathon in November.

2013 RACES: NC half marathon March DONE, expedition Everest 5k trail adventure race disney DONE, Smithfield triathlon April DONE , muddy buddy Richmond April DONE, shamrock 8k march DONE, Run for the Dream 8K May, Biggest Loser 10K June, Warrior Dash July, Quantico Sprint Tri August, Outer Banks Olympic Tri September, Disney Tower of Terror 10 miler October, Rock'n'Roll 1/2 Vegas November

2012 RACES:   Azalea Sprint Tri (done!),Shamrock 8K (done!), Girls Run the World Sprint (done!), First in Flight 5K April 21(done), Warrior dash in may(done), Tower of Terror 5k Disney in Sept.(done) Ramblin Rose in oct. (started, but cancelled) many other 5ks

2011 RACES:  Rambling rose sprint tri oct 2011 - my first one!

WEIGHTLOSS:   yep, sign me up for weight loss !

Edited by Ybeal 2013-05-07 2:57 PM
2013-05-07 9:22 PM
in reply to: #4731795

User image

Master
St. Louis
Ybeal - 2013-05-07 2:55 PM

I'm in again if you'll have me!

NAME:  Yvonne

STORY:   Turned 40, did my first tri oct 2011, sprint rambling rose and was hooked. I am in my second year of triathlon. My big goal recently was a half marathon which I completed this past march in NC, in the rain and 37 degree weather! But I did it!  I have to be the queen of injuries and my body is protesting all the training I do...I've had stress fractures in my feet and tibia before.  Right now I'm trying to deal with severe calf tightness and shin splints, but I'm keeping on! I'm getting better at biking with my clip less pedals and I had my inaugural, falling while standing still but still clipped in, moment so I'm good now.  This year so far I've done a 1/2 marathon, an 8K, two sprints, three 3 5k's and a mud run.

FAMILY STATUS: Married with two kids, 10 & 11 yo girls, both have done several tris.  They are rock stars and my youngest, especially, is a natural triathlete.  They've done 5 or so youth tris so far.  My dh is did his first sprint this April and is now an expert  Working really hard to get the whole family on a healthier path with running and triathlons. 

CURRENT TRAINING:  consistently training 5 x week, got a gold membership here and online coaching so right now I'm in the middle of an 8 week bike focused maintenance plan and then I'll switch to a sprint to olympic bridge plan to get ready for an oly in September, my first attempt at this distance.  Right near the end of that, I'm going to switch back to a run focus and attempt the Vegas r'n'r half marathon in November.

2013 RACES: NC half marathon March DONE, expedition Everest 5k trail adventure race disney DONE, Smithfield triathlon April DONE , muddy buddy Richmond April DONE, shamrock 8k march DONE, Run for the Dream 8K May, Biggest Loser 10K June, Warrior Dash July, Quantico Sprint Tri August, Outer Banks Olympic Tri September, Disney Tower of Terror 10 miler October, Rock'n'Roll 1/2 Vegas November

2012 RACES:   Azalea Sprint Tri (done!),Shamrock 8K (done!), Girls Run the World Sprint (done!), First in Flight 5K April 21(done), Warrior dash in may(done), Tower of Terror 5k Disney in Sept.(done) Ramblin Rose in oct. (started, but cancelled) many other 5ks

2011 RACES:  Rambling rose sprint tri oct 2011 - my first one!

WEIGHTLOSS:   yep, sign me up for weight loss !

Of course we'll have you!

If you are the queen of injuries, I may be the king. I have some funny stories to share.
2013-05-08 6:39 AM

User image

Veteran
Ocean Springs, MS

I'm so excited...it's like we're gettin' the band back together!

Sorry I haven't been posting, I just can't quite figure out how to get to this page without Mike's link, and I'm too lazy to go through the archives!

So excited that everyone is back in...once we 'go live' I'm sure we'll have an awesome group!! (Not that we don't already)!

2013-05-08 7:32 PM
in reply to: #4732623

User image

Master
St. Louis
Sarah73 - 2013-05-08 6:39 AM

I'm so excited...it's like we're gettin' the band back together!

Sorry I haven't been posting, I just can't quite figure out how to get to this page without Mike's link, and I'm too lazy to go through the archives!

So excited that everyone is back in...once we 'go live' I'm sure we'll have an awesome group!! (Not that we don't already)!

I click on "new threads" then scroll to to mentor group staging area and it on that, then find the group.
2013-05-09 2:12 PM

User image

Veteran
Chicago, Illinois
I definitely want to keep up with the group, but I also/already joined a separate group that is specifically focused on 70.3 distance based on my focus solely being prep for that distance in August.  I hate to leave this awesome group though! 

2013-05-09 9:12 PM
in reply to: #4735332

User image

Master
St. Louis
jmholzman - 2013-05-09 2:12 PM

I definitely want to keep up with the group, but I also/already joined a separate group that is specifically focused on 70.3 distance based on my focus solely being prep for that distance in August.  I hate to leave this awesome group though! 

Good luck on your 70.3. Stop by and tell us how training is going once in a while and feel free to ask us questions if you want more opinions.
2013-05-10 9:08 AM
in reply to: #4735332

User image

Veteran
Ocean Springs, MS

jmholzman - 2013-05-09 2:12 PM I definitely want to keep up with the group, but I also/already joined a separate group that is specifically focused on 70.3 distance based on my focus solely being prep for that distance in August.  I hate to leave this awesome group though! 

You can be in both groups...I think. It's fine with me, as long as no one else has an issue with it. You're a good motivator for our group, so I don't want to lose you!!

2013-05-10 12:19 PM

User image

Veteran
Madison,AL

I am also in another group but would like to join this one as well.

NAME: Mike

STORY: I had just finished P90X and was having trouble getting motivated to workout. I waas talking to a professor about this when he metioned triathlons. After a few more questions and answers here I am. I thought he would be there to walk me through and maybe be a workout partner. Wow was I wrong so I have been doing all training by myself since the beginning of the year. I just completed my firs tri this weekend under horrible conditions. I am registered for another oly and Augusta 70.3 in Sept. There is a local running store that host various training and I have signed up for there 70.3 program to prepare For Augusta. I Swimming and running are my weakest points and going to try and get stronger in them before upcoming races. My spouse is great as she never says"no" on training days

FAMILY STATUS: Married for 7yr. A 5 year old girl and a 2 month old boy. I also have 2 Boston terriers that are pretty laid back due to age

CURRENT TRAINING:  Just finished a beginners oly program from BT. On the 16th I am having a Vasectomy and waiting for the 70.3 program to kick off in early June. In the mean time I will be riding running and swimming until surgery.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: RocketMan triathlon 25 Aug. and Augusta 70.3 on Sept 29th. I plan to incorporate some smaller distances in also if I can.

WEIGHTLOSS: In 2010 I was 260. After hard work I have gotten down to 205 since then. I would like to drop a few more lbs. before the races. I would like to be 170-180 to race.

2013-05-10 12:33 PM
in reply to: #4736355

User image

Veteran
Chicago, Illinois
Sarah73 - 2013-05-10 7:08 AM

jmholzman - 2013-05-09 2:12 PM I definitely want to keep up with the group, but I also/already joined a separate group that is specifically focused on 70.3 distance based on my focus solely being prep for that distance in August.  I hate to leave this awesome group though! 

You can be in both groups...I think. It's fine with me, as long as no one else has an issue with it. You're a good motivator for our group, so I don't want to lose you!!

Uh oh you're setting a dangerous precedent Sarah

I would love to participate in both groups but I don't want to break any rules, so it's up to you.  You're the boss, boss.  At the very least, if the group fills up and there is still someone who wants a slot, I will bow out and particate unofficially.  I will post my bio later when I am home (for some reason I can't get copy-paste to work on this website from this computer).

2013-05-10 3:58 PM

User image

Veteran
Chicago, Illinois

Name/Bio: Joe, 30, married with two kids (3 year old daughter, 1 year old son)

Story: Got into triathlon with my first sprint in May 2011, initially it was just a goal to see if I could do it, and I loved it.  Did an olympic in July 2012, just wanted to finish and probably didn't push myself as hard as I could, also I was still riding a mountain bike...Just did another olympic (HITS Napa Valley) in mid-April, went much better, I was pretty happy with how I did.  I did a HM last November, though I've never been much of a long distance guy, I wanted to see how I could do.  I felt good about it, so I thought this year I'd push it further and try a 70.3.  I'm signed up for the Folsom Long Course (70.3 with USA Productions) on August 11.  I'm really excited but definitely there's some nerves too.

Weight Loss: I'm not overly concerned about weight loss.  I'm 6'2", about 205lbs right now.  I guess I could lose a few pounds but I work in law enforcement and my job requires me to have some muscle, so I'm not looking to turn into a lean mean triathlon machine.  So I try to do some sort of muscle routine after my S/B/R workouts, especially on days where I'm only training one event.  I'll do some max sets of pullups or pushups and a core workout or something like that.

Current Training:  I pushed it about as hard as I could have (though life did get in the way towards the end) physically for this olympic I did about a few weeks ago.  Now I've cut down on some of the speed work and I'm working on building up my mileage.  I was doing about 15 mi/week running on three days/week.  Now I've added a day to make it easier to build up the miles, and I'm working on getting to 32-35 miles/week, with Tuesday medium, Wednesday short, Thursday medium, Saturday long.  Typically one of the medium days will be a tempo day.  After I build up the miles (hopefully in the next 10-12 weeks) I intend to add in the speed work again, which will give me about 1-1.5 months of speed work at the long distance, with some recovery time thrown in, and that will bring me to taper and race.  I swim with a masters group three days per week, and I'm comfortable with that aspect of my training.  The bike is probably the toughest part, it is difficult to fit into my schedule with work and family.  So I have to stay flexible with the bike, I can't schedule it the same way I can the swim and run.  I need to get out on the road a lot more, and I intend to do so.  I have a great route that starts very near my office that includes rolling hills and one cat 5, so I do that as often as I can.  I'm going to start trying to do it twice in one go next week.  And eventually three times in one go, hopefully.  But I want to get out on the road at least 4 days per week, and I think I can.

2013-05-10 5:16 PM

User image

Veteran
Chicago, Illinois

Had a nice bike ride today and going to hit up Master's swim tonight.  It's been a pretty hectic week with work and home life, so training has not been quite up to what I wanted it to this week, but I think I've said that every week since I started getting into tri three years ago.  My son has, according to his doctor, such a severe case of croup that it is/was giving him pneumonia.  He's getting better though.  And work has just been a bit crazy for the last week but should slow down in the next few days.  But I've hit all the running I wanted to do (running is the one thing I absolutely cannot skip) and swam twice.  Biked today and maybe bike tomorrow.

Saturday's have become awesome.  Last Saturday I woke up early with my son, took him for a long jog, and when I got back my wife was just finishing up breakfast.  Took our time getting ready, went to a few farmer's markets, then she dropped me and my bike off at the start of a great route I like and I went for a solid 30 mile ride while she took the kids to the gym (her gym has a daycare the kids love going to, they get to play on these awesome jungle gyms the whole time).  This is pretty much an every Saturday thing now.  But this weekend, with Mother's Day on Sunday, my parents are in town so the schedule will be different.  But I'll at least go for my 7 mile jog tomorrow.  Maybe a bike ride if I'm lucky.

What's everyone else doing to train this weekend?  Any races coming up?

2013-05-10 10:19 PM
in reply to: #4736711

User image

Master
St. Louis
mbehr1983 - 2013-05-10 12:19 PM

I am also in another group but would like to join this one as well.

NAME: Mike

STORY: I had just finished P90X and was having trouble getting motivated to workout. I waas talking to a professor about this when he metioned triathlons. After a few more questions and answers here I am. I thought he would be there to walk me through and maybe be a workout partner. Wow was I wrong so I have been doing all training by myself since the beginning of the year. I just completed my firs tri this weekend under horrible conditions. I am registered for another oly and Augusta 70.3 in Sept. There is a local running store that host various training and I have signed up for there 70.3 program to prepare For Augusta. I Swimming and running are my weakest points and going to try and get stronger in them before upcoming races. My spouse is great as she never says"no" on training days

FAMILY STATUS: Married for 7yr. A 5 year old girl and a 2 month old boy. I also have 2 Boston terriers that are pretty laid back due to age

CURRENT TRAINING:  Just finished a beginners oly program from BT. On the 16th I am having a Vasectomy and waiting for the 70.3 program to kick off in early June. In the mean time I will be riding running and swimming until surgery.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: RocketMan triathlon 25 Aug. and Augusta 70.3 on Sept 29th. I plan to incorporate some smaller distances in also if I can.

WEIGHTLOSS: In 2010 I was 260. After hard work I have gotten down to 205 since then. I would like to drop a few more lbs. before the races. I would like to be 170-180 to race.

Welcome Mike! One work of caution, follow the doctor's instructions after the big V. Ice and rest and don't try to get back to the bike earlier than the doc says. I did and ended up taking longer to recover than it would have taken had I listened.
2013-05-10 10:26 PM
in reply to: #4737185

User image

Master
St. Louis
jmholzman - 2013-05-10 5:16 PM

Had a nice bike ride today and going to hit up Master's swim tonight.  It's been a pretty hectic week with work and home life, so training has not been quite up to what I wanted it to this week, but I think I've said that every week since I started getting into tri three years ago.  My son has, according to his doctor, such a severe case of croup that it is/was giving him pneumonia.  He's getting better though.  And work has just been a bit crazy for the last week but should slow down in the next few days.  But I've hit all the running I wanted to do (running is the one thing I absolutely cannot skip) and swam twice.  Biked today and maybe bike tomorrow.

Saturday's have become awesome.  Last Saturday I woke up early with my son, took him for a long jog, and when I got back my wife was just finishing up breakfast.  Took our time getting ready, went to a few farmer's markets, then she dropped me and my bike off at the start of a great route I like and I went for a solid 30 mile ride while she took the kids to the gym (her gym has a daycare the kids love going to, they get to play on these awesome jungle gyms the whole time).  This is pretty much an every Saturday thing now.  But this weekend, with Mother's Day on Sunday, my parents are in town so the schedule will be different.  But I'll at least go for my 7 mile jog tomorrow.  Maybe a bike ride if I'm lucky.

What's everyone else doing to train this weekend?  Any races coming up?

Sounds like a perfect Saturday routine for everyone! Funny you say every week hasn't been quite what you want. When I look back on my training leading up to my 70.3's, I planned 8 workouts per week but only hit that a handful of times. It was usually 4-6.

Since I've been traveling every week, my weekends are sleeping, running, cooking and spending time with my wife, not necessarily in that order.

And yes, you can be in two groups no matter how many join. I'm usually in two myself.
2013-05-11 6:37 AM

User image

Veteran
I was doing so well...then life got in the way! After my sprint tri a couple weeks ago my calf was really killing me. Since I don't have many events planned over the next month a took a few days off completely to rest and recover and see if I couldn't get rid of the calf thing once and for all. But I forgot to look ahead in the calendar and then realized we were off to Disney (at least we did the 5k expedition Everest there) and since we've been back work is crazy so I'm feeling so guilty for missing so many workouts. I've gone from 6 workouts a week to only one....need to get back into it!

I was assuming that my calf issue was from running, since my issue has always been running. But now I'm wondering if its not from biking. How much do you really use your calves when biking? I seem to get this tightness in one calf, deep in the muscle, stretching doesn't help much, though my massage therapist can get to it with deep trigger point massage. It gets so that the inside of my shin will start hurting too, as I know the calf is causing a tightness pulling on the attachment there. I had my bike fitted professionally but I'm wondering if I should go back for an adjustment. Any thoughts?

Yvonne

2013-05-11 8:07 PM
in reply to: #4737577

User image

Master
St. Louis
Ybeal - 2013-05-11 6:37 AM

I was doing so well...then life got in the way! After my sprint tri a couple weeks ago my calf was really killing me. Since I don't have many events planned over the next month a took a few days off completely to rest and recover and see if I couldn't get rid of the calf thing once and for all. But I forgot to look ahead in the calendar and then realized we were off to Disney (at least we did the 5k expedition Everest there) and since we've been back work is crazy so I'm feeling so guilty for missing so many workouts. I've gone from 6 workouts a week to only one....need to get back into it!

I was assuming that my calf issue was from running, since my issue has always been running. But now I'm wondering if its not from biking. How much do you really use your calves when biking? I seem to get this tightness in one calf, deep in the muscle, stretching doesn't help much, though my massage therapist can get to it with deep trigger point massage. It gets so that the inside of my shin will start hurting too, as I know the calf is causing a tightness pulling on the attachment there. I had my bike fitted professionally but I'm wondering if I should go back for an adjustment. Any thoughts?

Yvonne

I get knots in my calves too and I'm pretty sure they are from biking. Using "the stick" to self massage seems to help (search amazon if you've never heard of it). Getting a deep tissue massage like you described, helps even more. You could try going back for another adjustment, not sure if it will help though.

2013-05-13 9:30 AM

User image

Veteran
When will the new group go live???
2013-05-13 9:58 PM
in reply to: #4739625

User image

Veteran
Chicago, Illinois
Ybeal - 2013-05-13 7:30 AM When will the new group go live???
Good question!
2013-05-14 10:53 AM
in reply to: #4739625

User image

Veteran
Ocean Springs, MS
Subject: RE: Hashers and Mashers - Open

Ybeal - 2013-05-13 9:30 AM When will the new group go live???

I'm not sure what the hold up is. Hopefully soon. I haven't been checking our group forum as often since it isn't live, yet. I would guess by the end of the week we should be good to go!

2013-05-16 8:15 AM

User image

Veteran

Hi everyone!  I think our group is finally live again.  I've been MIA.  Still training but barely enough time to log it, much less post.  Hubby has been travelling and I am single-mom, trying to manage 3 kids activities, work and training!

Hope you are all well! 

Jax

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Hashers and Mashers - Open Rss Feed  

of 41