General Discussion Triathlon Talk » So I Got My New Giro Air Attack and... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-10 9:04 PM

Subject: So I Got My New Giro Air Attack and...
...one of three two-piece magnets that holds the visor came apart the very second I took it out of the box tonight. I lost one piece of it on the floor and then finally found it. I have not read the directions on the helmet yet so I am not sure if that was supposed to happen, but I'll read them tomorrow. Otherwise the helmet is light and looks slick.

2013-05-17 8:38 PM
in reply to: Nhmountainman

Subject: RE: So I Got My New Giro Air Attack and...
No directions came with the helmet...anyone have this issue with the shield? Not sure if the magnets are supposed to come off or not.

Did ride with it on a 65 degree degree day...seems to vent well...it's quiet...did get solemn sweat drips on the inside of the visor...it's also hard to reach my eye if I need to rub it (dust or bug) as the visor fits close to my face. Anyone else have one?
2013-05-23 10:38 AM

User image

Expert
I got mine yesterday and had no issues with the visor and it did come with directions. Rode with it this morning and loved it. The fit was perfect. Snug yet comfortable. The humidity 100% this morning and I felt like it did help keep me cool. I would recommend this product.
2013-05-24 8:40 PM
in reply to: everlong

Mine did not have any directions...the middle magnet kept coming apart each time I took the shield off...a little dab of super glue took care of that. Hoping that any new replacement shields come with magnets. I am otherwise enjoying the new lid.
2013-05-27 10:17 AM

Loose the middle magnet on my second ride ... at 40kmh It just fell off and before I realized it was that there's no way I can find it ... Overall I'm very satisfied but If I loose that all the time it's a very big flaw!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » So I Got My New Giro Air Attack and... Rss Feed