General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Specialized FS: 2012 Specialized Venge Pro 56cm w/ 2013 Sram Red $4500 shipped - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-16 2:15 PM

New user

Subject: Specialized FS: 2012 Specialized Venge Pro 56cm w/ 2013 Sram Red $4500 shipped - $
Hi Folks-

Got a new bike coming in, time to clear out the stable. Up for sale today is a 2012 Specialized Venge Pro in size 56cm, built up with the new 2013 Sram Red Yaw group. I built this up over the winter, finishing it about a month ago. I've ridden it about 150 miles since then -- the bike absolutely flies, whether on the flats at 25+mph, uphill, or down a steep descent. The group is brand new, and the frame is in excellent condition with minimal signs of wear. Please note that the pictured wheelset is not included. The pics speak for themselves -- this bike is hot! Whether you're off the front in a crit or laying the hurt on your buddies in a Strava segment, this bike won't let you down.

** 5/13 The bike will ship with a brand new wheelset, 1500g Neuvation R28AW. Bladed spokes, red hubs, 22mm wide brake track, Conti GP4000s!

Pics can be seen here: Gallery

Quickest way to contact me is to email my ST username mjdwyer23 at gmail.com.

I'm looking for $4500 for the bike as pictured excluding the wheelset, located in Wilmington, DE. I've got a pair of Hed Jet 7's available if interested.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Specialized FS: 2012 Specialized Venge Pro 56cm w/ 2013 Sram Red $4500 shipped - $ Rss Feed