Other Resources My Cup of Joe » To Mr. Naked.... actually several Misters Naked... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2006-07-14 7:47 AM
in reply to: #482167

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.

2006-07-14 8:42 AM
in reply to: #481849

Subject: RE: To Mr. Naked.... actually several Misters Naked...
akustix - 2006-07-13 12:09 PM

mr2tony - 2006-07-13 1:09 PM It's a locker room. It's one of the only places left on Earth where men can get naked and not have to worry about the police being called or their wife saying "When did you get fat?"

I'm not concerned with men being naked... I'm talking about the one guy laying his boys on the counter while blow drying his hair... and the other one sticking his rear in my face...

Peace. 

Ah,,,,,,, What was the name of this thread?????? Now you say "I'm not concerned with men being naked"?????????? 

My mother told me and I hope you don't find this disgusting,,,,, but when I was born, I had no clothes on......

Here is a suggestion for you Total Gym 

Sponsored Links

The Endless Pool®, good luck.

Mr. Naked

2006-07-14 9:51 AM
in reply to: #482499

Arch-Bishop of BT
Pittsburgh
crusevegas - 2006-07-14 9:42 AM
akustix - 2006-07-13 12:09 PM

I'm not concerned with men being naked... I'm talking about the one guy laying his boys on the counter while blow drying his hair... and the other one sticking his rear in my face...

Peace.

Ah,,,,,,, What was the name of this thread?????? Now you say "I'm not concerned with men being naked"??????????

My mother told me and I hope you don't find this disgusting,,,,, but when I was born, I had no clothes on......

Here is a suggestion for you Total Gym

Sponsored Links

The Endless Pool®, good luck.

Mr. Naked

Look... I was naked in the locker room as were several other men... Truly that does not bother me.  As oneword said it's about the disgusting stuff these two did while naked...

Yes, I did title this thread "To Mr. Naked..." because I thought "To Mr. teabagging-the-sink-counter-while-blowdrying-your-hair..." was a little long...

Nakedness is part of life.  I also agree again with oneword that we are in general way too much hung up on nudity.  But don't rest your boys on the counter, and don't stick your uncovered tushy in anyone's face, especially when a 90 degree turn keeps it out of everyone's face. 

Peace,
Brian

2006-07-14 10:13 AM
in reply to: #481599

Veteran
Iowa

So basically the moral of this thread is: Embrace nakedness in the locker room so long as people aren't doing weird things whilst being nude.

I like it.

2006-07-14 10:18 AM

Master
Calgary, Alberta
I think there used to be a product called "Neat" that was a lotion woman could apply to their legs to remove the hairs so that they wouldn't have to shave. If this comes in a clear gel I suggest spreading some on the counter top by the sink before he comes in....
2006-07-14 10:35 AM
in reply to: #482662

jennrs - 2006-07-14 8:13 AM

So basically the moral of this thread is: Embrace nakedness in the locker room so long as people aren't doing weird things whilst being nude.

I like it.

Definitions of embrace:

• the act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection)
  • include in scope; include as part of something broader; have as one's sphere or territory; "This group encompasses a wide range of people from different backgrounds"; "this should cover everyone in the group"
  • the state of taking in or encircling; "an island in the embrace of the sea"
  • squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness; "Hug me, please"; "They embraced"; "He hugged her close to him"
  • a close affectionate and protective acceptance; "his willing embrace of new ideas"; "in the bosom of the family"
  • espouse: take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own; "She embraced Catholicism"; "They adopted the Jewish faith"

2006-07-14 10:59 AM
in reply to: #482662

Extreme Veteran
Bay Area, CA

I like it.

I'm down with this. And I agree, we ARE too hung up as a society. But, sadly, I am a member of this society and not some comfortable Euro country. When in Rome!!

I liked the Neat/Nair suggestion. v. funny.

2006-07-14 11:16 AM
in reply to: #482631

molto veloce mama
akustix - 2006-07-14 9:51 AM

Yes, I did title this thread "To Mr. Naked..." because I thought "To Mr. teabagging-the-sink-counter-while-blowdrying-your-hair..." was a little long...

oh my. i think i just peed my pants. LOL!
2006-07-14 11:32 AM
in reply to: #482701

Veteran
Iowa
crusevegas - 2006-07-14 10:35 AM

I like it.

Definitions of embrace:

• the act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection)
  • include in scope; include as part of something broader; have as one's sphere or territory; "This group encompasses a wide range of people from different backgrounds"; "this should cover everyone in the group"
  • the state of taking in or encircling; "an island in the embrace of the sea"
  • squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness; "Hug me, please"; "They embraced"; "He hugged her close to him"
  • a close affectionate and protective acceptance; "his willing embrace of new ideas"; "in the bosom of the family"
  • espouse: take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own; "She embraced Catholicism"; "They adopted the Jewish faith"

Love it! LOL!

2006-07-14 11:55 AM
in reply to: #482631

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2006-07-14 2:17 PM

Expert
Manchester, NH
I came out of the shower room the other day to see some fat POS dude sound asleep, spread eagle on the leather chair in front of the TV. What planet could he be from where that is considered appropriate/acceptible behavior? I shave at the Y every morning and desperately try to block out of my mind the number of Mr. Nakeds that have been leaning against that counter with everything hanging around. Why, why, why??? The towels are FREE - and there is always a stack of them on the way in to the locker room! Grab one and wrap it around your waist, dude!

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » To Mr. Naked.... actually several Misters Naked... Rss Feed  

of 2