Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-17 4:54 PM

User image

Pro
Melbourne FL
Gold member
Subject: Freinds page issues
Win8/IE10
Noted the following: http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/view-friends.asp
1) Under "Last posts" if I click on the thread link it goes to post#1 on page #1 of the thread not to their last posted post.

2) Last Gear Review: If I click any of the links I get the error message:
"The page cannot be displayed
An error has occured processing this request.
A message containing the details has already been sent to the support team.
Please use the back arrow in your browser and try again.

If the problem persists, please contact support"

3) not so much an issue but I'd rather see a Last race section not the Next race section.
New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » Freinds page issues Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Pagination calc doesn't use Posts Per Page.

Started by cgregg
Views: 781 Posts: 3

2013-06-11 8:34 AM axteraa

Page forward and back on Thread

Started by KateTri1
Views: 1295 Posts: 16

2013-07-10 4:44 PM Ron

Posting sends me back to Page 1

Started by Kido
Views: 591 Posts: 3

2013-05-21 11:04 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 30, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 4
Fast forward to now after many triathlons and marathons, my back is worse than ever. What helps lumbar back issues? Shots, physical therapy, surgery?

date : September 16, 2010
comments : 1
Everytime I up my run mileage I get injured. As I train I seem to inevitably get pulled calves, IT band syndrome then achilles issues. What can I do?
date : December 4, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Triathlon nutrition discussions on strength training, juicing, Ironman run nutrition issues, getting more protein as a lacto-ovo vegetarian and whey protein usage.

date : November 12, 2008
On the long bike rides of 80+ miles I get very strong pain in my toes. I slow down my pace and I might recover, but when I hit the next hill it is back. Could this be some kind of circulation issue?
date : October 20, 2008
author : Nancy Clark
People who range from casual exercisers to competitive athletes are eating at the wrong times, choosing the wrong balance of carbohydrates, protein, and fat, and drinking too little fluids.

date : June 16, 2008
What are all these new funny-shaped saddles all about? Are they more comfortable than older designs? Will they keep me healthier so I can train on my bike longer? Should I change my saddle?
date : January 16, 2007
I suspect your nutrition and training program may have more to do with your symptoms than your Clydesdale classification.

date : March 5, 2006
author : KevinKonczak
Discussion on tapering, treadmill workout, long run issues, insituting run/walk, surrounded by hills and knowing your LT.