BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Jumping to log from profile Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-20 11:20 AM

User image

Expert
Ontario
Subject: Jumping to log from profile
If I click on a users name at the top of a post it takes me to their profile. I would like to be able to go from the profile page to that persons training log but don't see where I can do that. There is a button to add them as a friend but none to go to their log.
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Jumping to log from profile Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Forum Jump at the Bottom

Started by Hook'em
Views: 609 Posts: 3

2013-05-23 10:13 AM MOlsen
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 26, 2009
author : Coach AJ
comments : 2
New products from Prologo, Lake, Avia, Orbea, Ceepo, Jamis, Zipp, Profile, Scott and Specialized.

date : August 7, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Would it be a simple and advisable to swap back and forth between the road seat post with no aero bars and the tri seat post with aero bars?
date : February 2, 2009
author : tonyladd
comments : 0
A discussion on how to use the training and race logs to determine how best to improve your performance for next season.

date : June 11, 2007
author : Ontherun
comments : 3
A brief history on aero bar evolution with a review on the bars that I own and love.
date : September 5, 2006
author : DominiqueL
comments : 12
When people think of hydration in the aero position, the first name that comes to mind is the Aerodrink from Profile Design. I was expecting a pretty quick and breezy review of this water bottle.

date : September 10, 2004
author : Ron
Triathlon training logs to help you train and race more effectively. Log your swim, bike, run, strength, other sports and nutrition all in one place. Includes race logs, reports and graphs.
date : August 31, 2004
comments : 38
Know how to get around BT. Some essentials on emails, passwords, pictures, login problems and more.

date : August 31, 2004
Access to more articles, full training log features, an entire detailed training plan library and plan support - plus many additional perks.