UK Triathlon Forum England » Virgin Active Triathlon in aid of Doctors of the World UK, now lower fundraising pledge!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-21 10:21 AM

Subject: Virgin Active Triathlon in aid of Doctors of the World UK, now lower fundraising pledge!!
The Virgin active London Triathlon is the largest in Europe with over 13,000 entrants, and it takes place on 27 July and 28 July 2013.

Public places are now closed, but you can still get a place with Doctors of the World, we would love to have you on our team! Sign up online here: http://doctorsoftheworld.org.uk/pages/virgin-active-london-triathlo...

You will challenge yourself to raise awareness and funds to help us reach our vision of a world without barriers to healthcare.

Whether you’re an experienced athlete or just wanting to get fit, the London Virgin Active Triathlon is right for you as there are a range of distances from the Super Sprint (400m swim / 10km bike / 2.5km run) right up to the Olympic Plus (1500m swim / 80km bike / 10km run).

It costs £50 to register. We only have 12 places left and have reduced our fundraising pledge to just £450 from £500 (and we will help you raise it). We’ll be there to support and guide you every peddle, stoke and step of the way.

If you'd like more details please email us on [email protected].

Doctors of the world team
New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum England » Virgin Active Triathlon in aid of Doctors of the World UK, now lower fundraising pledge!! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Aero position + low back, what level of low back tightness is acceptable (if any)

Started by merlin2375
Views: 928 Posts: 6

2009-05-11 10:15 AM Daremo

A Triathlon virgin, no more!!

Started by Kelmel
Views: 746 Posts: 5

2008-08-16 9:56 PM heath8

Fundraising and Triathlon

Started by kpar
Views: 1903 Posts: 12

2006-11-13 6:17 PM sue7013

Fundraising Project (Silverman Triathlon)

Started by lt772000
Views: 932 Posts: 3

2006-02-23 8:08 AM lt772000

UK Triathlon for beginners

Started by ginger ninja
Views: 693 Posts: 2

2004-04-19 11:14 AM lincsguyus
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 12, 2012
author : khledon
comments : 3
After eight long months of training, I’ve finally completed my first ever triathlon and it just so happened to be one of the biggest and toughest events known to the triathlon community, Ironman.

date : December 14, 2011
author : AMSSM
comments : 2
What is the recommended way to recover from a cycling-related lower back injury?
date : October 9, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
NSAIDs are now starting to be used as an ergogenic aid to enhance performance especially before and during long endurance races and longer training sessions. Is this safe?

date : August 5, 2009
author : pdxbiker
comments : 2
With my new triathlon goal set, I had to find a pool, set a schedule, ramp up the cycling, and keep up the running.
date : March 6, 2008
author : scubachic9999
comments : 4
Already a cyclist and not a bad swimmer, I figured all I had to do was build up to running a few miles and I’d be ready to go. The challenge invigorated me, and I ran out to buy new running shoes.

date : August 7, 2007
author : newinboston
comments : 6
Some would say there are easier ways to get in shape, and they are probably right. My first worry was being able to squeeze into a wetsuit by race day.
date : June 11, 2007
author : mike hall
comments : 4
I finally bit the bullet and asked my doctor if there could be another reason to my lack of success in weight management. I did not like his answer.

date : October 10, 2004
author : TSN
comments : 0
Tri-a-new daily read online, with the UK’s independent home of triathlon.