Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Where is the friend's list on the new training log Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-21 1:24 PM

User image

Veteran
Phoenix, AZ
Subject: Where is the friend's list on the new training log
I haven't been able to find a FAQ or anything on how to use the new training log. Could someone please tell me how to access the friend's list that used to appear at the bottom left of the old training blog? I tried to do a search for the answer and didn't find anything. Thanks.
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Where is the friend's list on the new training log Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Resetting the "Frequent routes" drop down list in the training log

Started by Donto
Views: 1037 Posts: 1

2011-06-21 6:50 PM Donto

Request new Sport added to list in training log

Started by econway
Views: 1006 Posts: 2

2010-11-16 10:56 AM Ron

Goals listed in training log.

Started by JohnDeere
Views: 1300 Posts: 5

2008-10-06 8:18 AM JohnDeere

Day Off listed on training Log

Started by MKAH
Views: 1123 Posts: 2

2008-09-22 3:42 PM Ron

Only allow your "friends list" to view logs...

Started by Cappy
Views: 2354 Posts: 17

2008-03-05 8:19 PM EllenG
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 2, 2010
author : mcinTri2010
comments : 10
It has been a bucket list item for years...something to do before I'm 25. Okay, maybe I'll push that to 30. Okay, maybe I'll let it go altogether.

date : February 2, 2009
author : tonyladd
comments : 0
A discussion on how to use the training and race logs to determine how best to improve your performance for next season.
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.

date : October 30, 2005
author : mscotthall
comments : 5
I have compiled a list of the eleven most important things, in my opinion, that I have learned in my first three months as a triathlete and a BT member. Hopefully you find this useful.
date : July 31, 2005
author : Ontherun
comments : 5
As race day apporaches anxiety builds. Don't let packing add to that list of worries. Part 1 is a checklist compiled by many that I have used on race day.

date : February 28, 2005
author : trithis
comments : 1
Triathletes taking the opportunity to reconginze the support of their family, friends and the love of their sports
date : February 13, 2005
author : Glenn
Without a doubt, we begin to notice patterns in our training performances. We notice when our good and bad days repeat themselves in our logbook.

date : September 10, 2004
author : Ron
Triathlon training logs to help you train and race more effectively. Log your swim, bike, run, strength, other sports and nutrition all in one place. Includes race logs, reports and graphs.