BT Development Fixed Bugs » Shortcuts to the good stuff ;-) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-21 4:53 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
Subject: Shortcuts to the good stuff ;-)

I think that a lot of the frustration from this change is that everything seems to take an extra step.  Instead of just clicking on Forums now it's Community > Forums.  Instead of just clicking on Training Log it's Training Log > My Log.   

Is there a way to streamline some of the menus while keeping the new, less cluttered look?

2013-05-21 6:13 PM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Master
Cumming, Georgia
Subject: RE: Shortcuts to the good stuff ;-)
If you just click "Community" it takes you directly to the forums. Same thing with clicking "Training Log" it should take you directly to your training log. At least that works for me.
2013-05-21 8:18 PM
in reply to: csharp1171

User image

Payson, AZ
Originally posted by csharp1171

If you just click "Community" it takes you directly to the forums. Same thing with clicking "Training Log" it should take you directly to your training log. At least that works for me.

Same with me.
2013-05-21 9:36 PM
in reply to: csharp1171

User image

Champion
Yes, if you actually click on the main link in the blue bar, it will take you to the 'main' page like the old site.
New Thread
BT Development Fixed Bugs » Shortcuts to the good stuff ;-) Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 11, 2007
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
Searching for the perfect gift for a friend, relative, or teammate? Here's a list of winning book suggestions for active people.

date : November 28, 2007
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Discussions on making better food choices, under or over-fueling, the 'write everything down' theory, sample meal template and cottage cheese substitutes.
date : October 5, 2007
Discussion on training and weightloss, what to do if the cafeteria has no good food, sweet tooth problems and the importance of nutrient timing.

date : March 7, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
Discussions on hand entry, common triathlete training mistakes, the best swim drills, useful swim tools and flip turn help.
date : December 7, 2006
author : Ontherun
"Finding triathlon has probably saved my life." A late bloomer shares some of his journeys on becoming a 4rth year triathlete.

date : September 3, 2006
author : TriDDS
comments : 1
Stroke after stroke, my pace was pulling me out into the middle of the lake quickly. The cover seemed to be getting thicker. But still in the distance, the little boathouse was my lighthouse.
date : July 3, 2006
As we speak, a team of scientists, biochemists and nutritionists are performing experiments on the upcoming revolutionary product for improving your athletic performance.

date : January 24, 2005
author : BrianPBN
As every veteran athlete can attest, a non-existent or ill planned ‘race meal plan’ will leave you falling far short of your goals or even worse, in the medical tent.