BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Beginner Exercise Program Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-22 4:46 AM

User image

New user

Subject: Beginner Exercise Program
Hi,
Would it be possible for the Beginner exercise program to be loaded into the planned training log in the same way the other programs are? I noticed even the Beginner Cycling Program will do this but the Beginner Exercise Program doesn't have this function. This means I have to manually enter all the exercises and program into the training log. But I do like the updated layout of the new site.

Michael

2013-06-04 7:15 PM
in reply to: [email protected]

New user

Subject: RE: Beginner Exercise Program
Where is Month 3? It seems to be missing.
2013-06-10 12:09 PM
in reply to: dboss

User image

Champion

Month 3

Yes, I should turn this into a training plan so you can use it in your log.

2014-01-05 10:22 PM
in reply to: 0

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Edited by lindsayestes 2014-01-05 10:25 PM
2014-01-05 10:24 PM
in reply to: Ron

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Originally posted by Ron

Month 3

Yes, I should turn this into a training plan so you can use it in your log.

Yes, if you could I know many more than I would appreciate it!! That would be awesome. Thank you!
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Beginner Exercise Program Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 20, 2009
author : mikericci
comments : 0
This month's fun and fast training will help you improve performance and raise your metabolism so that you are feeling a bit hungry all the time and really burning up those calories.

date : February 16, 2009
Start getting fit and losing weight in the New Year with our beginner cycling program. For month two, we are increasing the intensity and duration of the workouts.
date : January 18, 2009
comments : 2
Start getting fit and losing weight in the New Year with our beginner cycling program. This program can get you fit and ready to then start any of our sprint or olympic triathlon training programs.

date : September 5, 2006
author : acbadger
This month we have our peak training weeks followed by two taper weeks for our upcoming race. Transition setup and brickwork included.
date : August 2, 2006
We have recently added a run/walk portion to our workouts. Now we are going to work on increasing our endurance in each discipline plus some 'bricks' so we are ready for our upcoming Fall triathlons!

date : June 6, 2006
We have used the past four months to build endurance and strength on the bike and in the pool. Now, we’ll start building on your swimming speed.
date : May 1, 2006
We have used the past three months to build endurance and strength on the bike and have added the swimming component to the program. Now, we’ll start building on your swimming endurance.

date : January 30, 2006
comments : 16
This part of the program focuses on utilizing the bike for cardiovascular exercise and moderate strength training for low-impact training-especially good for starting out and/or having weight to lose.