BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Add a Race trouble Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-22 10:11 AM

User image

Regular
Canton, TX
Subject: Add a Race trouble
I can not seem to add a race to my races. I have tried going to the race and hit the add race button nothin happens. I also tried going to my races and hit the add race button it takes me to a new page to search for the race I input the name of the race and hit search again nothing happens.
Anyone else having this trouble?
Is this trouble with the site or my computer?
thanks
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Add a Race trouble Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Race calculator

Started by jmkizer
Views: 495 Posts: 2

2013-05-23 12:10 PM jmkizer

Feature - Race Search Suggestions

Started by Snapper67
Views: 569 Posts: 1

2013-05-21 9:14 AM Snapper67

Links to race reports

Started by jmkizer
Views: 522 Posts: 1

2013-05-20 1:31 PM jmkizer

Problem calculating run pace in Race Report

Started by tpleff
Views: 819 Posts: 2

2013-05-30 9:04 PM Ron

Copy to actual. Not a bug but a request for add.

Started by Lukasz
Views: 431 Posts: 1

2013-05-18 1:10 PM Lukasz
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 28, 2012
author : EnduRight
comments : 0
Iron distance racing depends on the three pillars of pacing, nutrition and mental outlook. Training these three areas can significantly improve your race.

date : May 5, 2009
author : FitWerx
Having trouble shifting? Is your chain not going to the next gear properly? Is it making too much noise? This video will go through some adjustments to your front and rear derailleurs.
date : July 4, 2005
author : Daniel Clout
A lot of my unnecessary troubles and tribulations were because of my defiance, acting on my own naïveté and strong will. I was not acting on the advice given to me.

date : April 24, 2005
author : mikericci
If you feel your base work is adequate, then here are five areas I would recommend you can work on before your first race.
date : September 4, 2004
My expectations for the quality of this years’ Triathlon world championship were fulfilled. This was because of the superb location that is like no other along with having the top triathletes present.

date : September 4, 2004
There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.
date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
comments : 1
Are you only focusing on racing and training this season?  Volunteeri to help at a triathlon!