General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Calling UK Triathletes - Need Event Recommendation Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-22 11:30 AM

User image

Los Gatos
Subject: Calling UK Triathletes - Need Event Recommendation

UK Friends - I will be in the UK July 4 through July 15 and I'm looking for a recommendation for a good race.

I'm looking for an olympic-distance event in the south of England (no further north than Manchester). I'm a middle of the pack age grouper, so not especially competitive, just really looking to have a fun day out at a well-organized event. I'm searching for a lake swim and have visions of cycling/running through picturesque country lanes.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

Steve

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Calling UK Triathletes - Need Event Recommendation Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

masters swimming complaining about triathletes filling events Pages: 1 2 3

Started by aztimm
Views: 5181 Posts: 58

2013-02-13 12:45 AM simpsonbo

have any of the top triathletes every compete in any other olympic event

Started by thecouch
Views: 885 Posts: 4

2012-08-10 8:01 AM qrkid

Calling out all Flathead Valley triathletes.

Started by ImTriing
Views: 419 Posts: 1

2011-06-05 2:39 PM ImTriing

Calling all GLBT triathletes!

Started by possum
Views: 1062 Posts: 13

2006-03-18 8:33 PM max

Calling all NYC Triathletes

Started by Adelmo
Views: 569 Posts: 7

2005-01-31 10:26 AM jtat17
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 12, 2012
author : khledon
comments : 3
After eight long months of training, I’ve finally completed my first ever triathlon and it just so happened to be one of the biggest and toughest events known to the triathlon community, Ironman.

date : November 11, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
Sleep is one of your answers to keep the doctor away. But how much is enough sleep? We'll discuss the benefits of getting a proper amount of sleep and the risks of not getting enough.
date : April 22, 2009
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
Find out which sports nutrition practices effectively enhance performance. What and when you eat powerfully impacts how well you can perform.

date : April 2, 2006
author : TriDoc5280
comments : 2
This article will cover the basics on the nutritional needs of athletes and will include some standard recommendations from neutral bodies.
date : October 2, 2005
author : AMSSM
Knowing where the fluids are, how they will fit on your bike, how much to reach for, and when to reach for it should be understood prior to ever setting foot on the course.

date : July 31, 2005
author : Mottyl
comments : 6
I had read the articles on BT, I'd trained, and I thought I had prepared. There were, however, a few things that I didn't internalize despite what I'd been told.
date : January 24, 2005
author : Rich Strauss
Your training schedule should be based completely on the hours you have available to train, not necessarily on the number of hours you "need" to train.

date : October 10, 2004
author : TSN
Tri-a-new daily read online, with the UK’s independent home of triathlon.