Other Resources The Political Joe » Guidelines to this forum Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2013-05-23 12:48 AM

User image

Champion
Subject: Guidelines to this forum

This forum will be for anything that is not puppy dog, balloons, general light hearted spoilers, TAN's and miscellaneous chit-chat.  

This forum will not be 'actively' moderated but our mods will have the ability to move threads here as they see fit.  Thick skins and the ability to debate 'in a neutral fashion' are highly desired.

Your existence on the forums in general will be guaranteed by following our forum guidelines.

Here is the condensed version (things that really irritate me):

1 - There will be NO disparaging or insulting comments to other BT'ers enganged in the discussion.

2 - There will be no 'gross generalizations' about the 'other side'.

PS - I love tattle-tales.  If there is anybody not adhering to the forum guidelines, please don't hesitate to pm me.  Yes, I still have this silly 'ideal' that controversial topics can be discussed without hurling insults.  I will hold this forum to that standard.  We're BT'ers after all!

*The icon to the forum is how things should be when you POST.

New Thread
CLOSED
Other Resources The Political Joe » Guidelines to this forum Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 14, 2010
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Part two covers protein after workouts, caffeine usage during racing, the reason for muscle fatigue and general nutrition guidelines.

date : September 14, 2008
author : Team BT
Receive online triathlon coaching via our forums, personal coaching through an affiliated coach or nutrition coaching from our certified nutritionist.
date : December 4, 2007
author : EndurancePlanet
She's back. We were able to interview Deanna Babcock, a triathlete who galvanized the forums over several months with her story of a tragic accident and subsequent recovery.

date : January 1, 2007
author : Nancy Clark
With the coming of the New Year, athletes commonly think about making nutrition resolutions. Good thing, given only 3 to 4% of Americans follow all of the established Dietary Guidelines.
date : March 13, 2005
author : Nancy Clark
The Athlete’s Kitchen by Nancy Clark: Not even the healthiest marathoner or the strongest triathlete among us is bullet proof. Hence, the time to make dietary changes is now.