BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Nutrition Log page Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-24 2:29 PM

User image

Queen BTich
Subject: Nutrition Log page

I think I understand why you have "nutrition" on a separate page from the logs, but for me, it's a part of the site I'm not going to use anymore. I may be inclined to go log there, but when I'm reviewing my logs, especially over months or years, I do not want to have to go to a separate page. In fact, I like to see how what I'm eating correlates to what is going on in my training and life.

If it's a major change that is set with the new site, I understand. I think I will just have to 'log' my food in a list format on my "blog" area such as:

"Food:
scrambled eggs w/veggies
tea
etc"

Is there a way to have it as an option to have it shown up front on the blog, like workouts (but at the bottom)? I'm guessing it's in its own area so it can be more extensive for the users at log specific amounts, nutrients, etc?

Thoughts?

New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Nutrition Log page Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Nutrition Log

Started by parrj
Views: 3265 Posts: 25

2013-07-01 7:47 PM edwardsmjoj

Freinds page issues

Started by Donto
Views: 566 Posts: 1

2013-05-17 4:54 PM Donto

Pagination calc doesn't use Posts Per Page.

Started by cgregg
Views: 781 Posts: 3

2013-06-11 8:34 AM axteraa
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 8, 2009
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Top experts in triathlon nutrition answer your common training and race day nutrition questions.

date : February 2, 2009
author : tonyladd
A discussion on how to use the training and race logs to determine how best to improve your performance for next season.
date : August 20, 2008
author : mrakes1
During this past weekend's Olympic distance triathlon, lack of fuel and dehydration hurt me during the run. I feel a little lost with knowing what, when and how much to consume.

date : August 20, 2008
author : Nancy Clark
For many athletes and active people, nutrition is their missing link. Here are a few ABC’s to get you started on the path to winning with good nutrition.
date : August 17, 2007
author : mrakes1
Use this guide as a tool to perfect your nutrition during all three disciplines in a triathlon. Because not everyone requires the same quantity of macronutrients, be sure to practice your plan.

date : October 9, 2005
author : Ron
comments : 2
This article gives instruction on using all the nutrition log features to count your daily calories from foods eaten.
date : September 10, 2004
author : Ron
Triathlon training logs to help you train and race more effectively. Log your swim, bike, run, strength, other sports and nutrition all in one place. Includes race logs, reports and graphs.