General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Race Report for the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend 10K Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-27 10:57 AM

Regular
Ottawa, ON
Subject: Race Report for the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend 10K
Good day,

I did an amazing race this weekend and wanted to share my experience. I don’t post much as I am still very new to the sport but I just wanted to say thank you to the guru out there. I have learned so much by you guys answering and sharing your knowledge. For that I am greatly grateful.

Race report: http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp...

Cheers!
Minh

2013-05-27 11:09 AM
in reply to: mtx

New user
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Subject: RE: Race Report for the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend 10K
Glad you had a great race!

I was there, too, and the weather was pretty much perfect for running. I had a terrible race, though (long story, short version of which is I thought I was tired at the start, and took it too easy during the race only getting myself to pick up the pace towards the end. I had WAY too much energy left at the end and wanted a do-over from the second I crossed the finish line..).
2013-05-27 2:22 PM
in reply to: hgoudreau

Regular
Ottawa, ON
Subject: RE: Race Report for the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend 10K
Originally posted by hgoudreau

Glad you had a great race!

I was there, too, and the weather was pretty much perfect for running. I had a terrible race, though (long story, short version of which is I thought I was tired at the start, and took it too easy during the race only getting myself to pick up the pace towards the end. I had WAY too much energy left at the end and wanted a do-over from the second I crossed the finish line..).

Sorry to hear that! I am sure that it will be better at your next race!!

Go for it!!

Cheers!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Race Report for the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend 10K Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

To race or not to race... next weekend

Started by ATXtri
Views: 1006 Posts: 4

2007-07-27 11:07 AM ATXtri

Posted my race report from this weekend

Started by Dlaxman31
Views: 711 Posts: 1

2006-04-11 5:20 PM Dlaxman31

First Race Done - Race Report In

Started by Git-tRi-Done
Views: 1038 Posts: 6

2005-07-26 12:22 PM ryjammers

Anyone Racing the Subaru Niagara race next weekend

Started by TimmyMay
Views: 639 Posts: 1

2005-07-16 4:36 PM TimmyMay

Race report from my Iron Man Race?

Started by royj
Views: 712 Posts: 1

2004-08-10 3:51 PM royj
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 27, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 8
A middle-of-the-pack triathlete takes on the iron distance for the first time at Rev3's inaugural full distance race

date : October 7, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 3
Learn how to top off your muscles with energy during your race weekend taper! Carbo-load correctly and alleviate the possibility of GI distress by choosing the correct foods and when to eat them.
date : July 23, 2007
author : Ron
comments : 2
See the Musselman, Mini-Mussel, the ITU Race and the Mussel Kids race video feeds, race reports and pictures.

date : June 6, 2007
comments : 4
Coverage of the entire Mooseman Triathlon Festival with race video feeds, race reports and pictures.
date : July 2, 2006
author : susietri
comments : 6
Race report for my first sprint triathlon in which I tell the tale of panic and redemption.

date : October 17, 2004
author : jhealy422
comments : 0
My sister warned me about being used as a launch ramp by faster swimmers but much to my surprise I was the one swimming over those in front of me. I went around one woman, then another.
date : August 31, 2004
comments : 38
Know how to get around BT. Some essentials on emails, passwords, pictures, login problems and more.