BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Print Option from Planned Workout Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-07 8:23 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Central New Jersey
Subject: Print Option from Planned Workout
Would love to have a print option either from training blog or monthly calendar so that I can print out easily my workout. For instance on the calendar view when you click on the workout and the box pops up, add a print button next to the edit, delete, copy. On planned training blog view, put a print option under the edit drop down.

Right now I have to copy and paste into a word document or wait for my email to arrive to print my workout for the next day. Mostly need it just for swims since I don't like having my phone next to the pool.

New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Print Option from Planned Workout Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Log Workouts on One Page

Started by k9car363
Views: 502 Posts: 1

2013-05-21 5:48 AM k9car363

Race Links and entering in Routes/Workouts

Started by spie34
Views: 479 Posts: 1

2013-05-19 10:09 PM spie34

Option to turn off the quick view bubble

Started by jetsers
Views: 890 Posts: 7

2013-07-10 4:47 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 3, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Scheduling workouts in the Custom Training Plan Creator for an ideal, balanced, injury-free season

date : January 20, 2011
author : Coach AJ
comments : 3
Using a high-volume schedule for many months is not the best tactic. Build speed and skill several months out, and then transition to a high-volume IM plan.
date : June 18, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 3
Easily transfer your workout data from your Garmin, Polar, Timex and more directly into your BT training log. Eliminate the manual entries. Save time!

date : February 18, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Getting ready for a long workout? Here are some nutritional guidelines on how best to fuel your body in preparation for that long workout.
date : October 11, 2007
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 2
When we do or don’t use the treadmill is not so much the issue as to how we use it. When is it appropriate to use a treadmill for your workouts?

date : June 4, 2006
author : mikericci
comments : 8
Training plan terms and definitions for use in silver and gold member plan workouts. Many workout drills include VIDEO tutorials, see links below.
date : July 29, 2005
author : Ron
comments : 5
You have just imported a plan successfully, how to best view and print it? Let me count thy ways.

date : September 11, 2004
author : westfried
comments : 0
Fact is, it's tough. Best bet is to do the training that you can, and let the chips fall where they may.