General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Last minute entry in the London Triathlon for free – no fundraising target Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-21 8:39 AM

Subject: Last minute entry in the London Triathlon for free – no fundraising target
KIDS have places available for this years London Triathlon, the largest triathlon in the world, take part and help raise vital funds for KIDS.

This year we’d like to invite you to join the KIDS’ London Tri team for FREE! Run, cycle and swim as part of the KIDS team; you can sign up either as an individual or create a team. The London Triathlon is the ultimate challenge and an experience not be missed.

There are four entry levels in the competition, to challenge different sporting abilities, so there is something for everyone!!

Your generous support will help KIDS to meet the needs and aspirations of a new generation of disabled children and young people and their families. You'll be helping to develop both the thinking and services that create an inclusive world for disabled children, young people and their families.

The deadline for registrations is Friday 5th July, so please act fast if you’d like to take part. For more information or to register your place please email [email protected]
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Last minute entry in the London Triathlon for free – no fundraising target Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

last minute marathon training glitches

Started by taleesh
Views: 923 Posts: 9

2006-01-21 9:41 AM kgart

Last minute Questions

Started by courtney_leone
Views: 1097 Posts: 20

2005-07-21 4:54 PM courtney_leone

Stay on Target, Stay on Target!

Started by stoneycoco
Views: 1326 Posts: 10

2005-06-08 9:12 AM imnotjoking

1st Tri Tomrrow - Last Minute Questions

Started by skavoovie
Views: 803 Posts: 5

2004-08-15 2:40 AM ChuckyFinster

Last Minute Freaking Out Questions for first timer

Started by debnewbie
Views: 1416 Posts: 20

2004-07-21 12:07 AM royj
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 5, 2012
author : ollyd
comments : 4
My experience of competing in my first triathlon.

date : October 20, 2008
author : araqnid
comments : 0
After doing duathlons for the last couple of years, I decided to go for a triathlon. Starting with an Olympic-distance race perhaps wasn't wise, but it was fun (of a sort).
date : October 3, 2007
author : Ontherun
An inspirational biography about one of endurance sports early pioneers, David McGillivary, race director for the Boston Marathon.

date : March 21, 2007
author : acbadger
comments : 2
Interval training for weight loss. Weight training for weight loss. These interval workouts can be done in 15 to 20 minutes and have huge caloric expenditures for those who are crunched for time.
date : March 5, 2006
author : Team BT
There was a long run from the water to the transition area at the London Tri but I quickly found my bike and headed out onto the road.

date : October 2, 2005
author : tgurl
comments : 1
”Everyone can swim; show me what you can do.” She watched, I emerged and she said, “Oh! You really can't swim!”
date : July 4, 2005
author : Ontherun
comments : 3
Motivation can be hard to come by some days. Here are a few things I have learned to help stay focused.

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
How to fit in a running workout in 30 minutes or less for a busy lifestyle