General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri! Ballantyne in charlotte Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-24 8:46 PM

Subject: Tri! Ballantyne in charlotte
Is anyone doing this race this year? This is my first Triathlon and I am excited and nervous! I am a slow fat triathlete and just hoping to finish the rae but am 9 weeks into my training so hopefully I will finish! Not looking to compete at all! Just wondering if anyone else would be there and if someone raced it before if they had any advice!

Thanks!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri! Ballantyne in charlotte Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Tri! Ballantyne : Official Thread Pages: 1 2

Started by blynott
Views: 4043 Posts: 47

2012-07-15 9:13 AM NewDiz

(North) Charlotte Tri Club

Started by nickwhite
Views: 1231 Posts: 3

2010-01-27 8:27 PM halfpint

A kids Tri in Charlotte

Started by Lanie
Views: 807 Posts: 3

2007-04-07 2:26 PM medic0020

South Charlotte Tri Club?

Started by foots
Views: 935 Posts: 2

2007-02-18 4:26 PM joscon

Charlotte - Tri Stores Pages: 1 2

Started by love2tri
Views: 4463 Posts: 27

2007-01-30 10:30 PM nuthouse
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 13, 2010
author : kcowart
comments : 11
I have always been an athlete, growing up playing team sports like basketball and soccer. I also ran in a couple of 10K races every year, so I had no reason to worry about running a 5K...right?

date : August 13, 2008
author : eschmits
comments : 2
After I left the running store, I couldn't stop thinking about the sprint tri and how much of a challenge it would be for me. So instead of joining a gym, I started riding my bike and it felt great.
date : February 5, 2008
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
A product review of the Louis Garneau Tri Air Triathlon Shoe. After nearly two years of testing, see how this shoe performed. Currently being replaced by the Tri Air 2.

date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.
date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
comments : 0
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.

date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.
date : November 27, 2005
author : spetremears
9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !

date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.