General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Can you ride on race course with TacX flow Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-25 4:06 PM

New user

Subject: Can you ride on race course with TacX flow
I do have TacX and was wondering if there is a possibility to download different ironman
and triathlon courses so me and my clients are able to train. If yes, how it is possible?
thank you
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Can you ride on race course with TacX flow Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Tacx bike trainer online group rides

Started by teambrazo
Views: 2685 Posts: 10

2011-01-14 7:57 PM rventuri

HELP with Tacx Flow Trainer

Started by getfitfast
Views: 645 Posts: 1

2010-01-22 2:56 PM getfitfast

Tacx Flow Bike Trainer - front wheel stand

Started by getfitfast
Views: 2160 Posts: 4

2009-12-31 3:36 PM getfitfast

Pre-race ride(serious WTF ride.)

Started by MaesMama
Views: 1098 Posts: 8

2008-10-13 6:47 AM KathyG

ride the course during taper?

Started by gailg
Views: 774 Posts: 8

2006-09-04 7:52 AM Special K
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 15, 2008
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
I own both a road bike and a tri bike. I am wondering which bike I should be riding during off season training, or does it matter?

date : September 23, 2008
author : sportfactory
As you approach your goal race it is important to train as you will race. The last thing you want is to be surprised on race day.
date : August 8, 2008
author : Coach AJ
Discussions on race day weakness, long course nutrition, RPE on race day and the key to a successful Ironman marathon

date : July 8, 2008
author : Writebrained
comments : 10
Riding Zen means nothing more than being keenly aware of your surroundings and in control of your emotional state at all times. It also means riding safe and riding smart.
date : February 5, 2008
author : Team BT
Complete course preview of the North East triathlon on 8/17/2008 featuring a Sprint and a Olympic distance race. Mark your calendars!

date : July 9, 2007
author : MegL
comments : 3
What do you bring to the starting line? What are you going to leave on the course? What will you take with you across the finish line?
date : July 5, 2005
author : KevinKonczak
After you have established the Ironman goal, the most important factor outside of the training is which race to choose? What is your best sort of course, hilly, rolling, flat?

date : September 1, 2004
author : infosteward
Experts agree, doing a “mock,” triathlon on the course you’re racing can aid you in your training; performance and most of all quell some nervous energy.