BT Development Fixed Bugs » Time change on Garmin upload Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-26 2:11 PM

User image

Veteran
Subject: Time change on Garmin upload
Quick question and maybe it's me...

When I upload a run from my Garmin, the first screen where it lists the activities has the time of day correct. When it imports into my log it is changing the time to an hour earlier. Is that something in my settings or a bug?

Thanks.
Courtney

2013-07-10 5:07 PM
in reply to: tribeagle

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: Time change on Garmin upload

I just confirmed that we fixed this awhile ago before you reported it.  Is it still happening?

One thing to confirm is your timezone.  Go to 'settings --> account settings --> location'

Let me know.

2013-07-18 2:44 PM
in reply to: Ron

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: Time change on Garmin upload
Hey Ron,
Sorry that took me so long to get back to you... You were right - the time in my settings was somehow off by an hour. I think I have it fixed now.

Thanks.
Courtney
New Thread
BT Development Fixed Bugs » Time change on Garmin upload Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 12, 2009
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
In this review, we put the Garmin Forerunner 405 and the Suunto T6C heart-rate and GPS watches through the wringers.

date : September 28, 2009
author : Coach AJ
New products from Athlete 3, Fuji, Garmin, Kestrel, LiveStrong, Reynolds, Scott, Specialized, Shimano and Vision Tech
date : June 18, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 3
Easily transfer your workout data from your Garmin, Polar, Timex and more directly into your BT training log. Eliminate the manual entries. Save time!

date : May 5, 2008
author : mrakes1
Did you flat training or racing on your tubular tire? This video will show you everything you need to do to change your tubular tire.
date : March 26, 2008
author : Team BT
Instructions on how to directly upload routes from your Garmin training device into your training logs.

date : June 6, 2006
author : TriForrestTri
In order to maintain the rest of our life, we also have to become skilled at time management. Here are a few suggestions for getting workouts in when you can.
date : April 17, 2005
author : Daniel Clout
comments : 5
I was humbled last year. My body shut down on me just before two World Championship events. I was originally in top form to medal in both, but my strength was sapped from me.

date : August 31, 2004
author : malvey
The journey begins in the brain. The brain, which energizes your attitude, is the most powerful factor in a lifestyle overhaul.