General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Duathlon Nationals, can anyone enter? Rss Feed  
Moderators: jmk-brooklyn, Ron Reply
2013-06-28 8:57 AM

User image

New user
Subject: Duathlon Nationals, can anyone enter?
I just received an email from USA Triathlon congratulating me on my recent duathlon race (finished 5th overall-woohoo) and they were inviting me to register for the national duathlon championships in Arizona. Am I assuming anyone can enter this race or did I run a qualifying time and I can enter the race because of my time. I am guessing anyone can enter. I am not going either way, but it feels better knowing I would actually have to qualify to get in to it.
My Race Log

2013-06-28 9:33 AM
in reply to: Jasonhomey

User image

Payson, AZ
Subject: RE: Duathlon Nationals, can anyone enter?
yeah, I've done the race twice and there are no entry requirements other then signing up
My Training LogMy Race Log
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Duathlon Nationals, can anyone enter? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

re:duathlon national 2010

Started by wee scotty
Views: 535 Posts: 18

2010-01-09 10:31 AM enders_shadow

re:duathlon nationals

Started by wee scotty
Views: 295 Posts: 3

2009-12-31 7:43 AM Afletcher

Duathlon National 2010

Started by canadarn2001
Views: 2160 Posts: 6

2009-08-24 4:25 AM canadarn2001

Duathlon Nationals 4/26 Pages: 1 2

Started by pjgrande
Views: 1522 Posts: 35

2009-04-28 10:20 PM pjgrande

USAT Duathlon Nationals - July 29

Started by jmickle11
Views: 852 Posts: 5

2007-07-19 10:37 AM jmwebs
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 9, 2013
author : MultisportWorld
comments : 0
Jarrod Shoemaker, 2012 US Elite National Champion, discusses the importance of recovery for injury prevention.

date : October 20, 2008
author : araqnid
After doing duathlons for the last couple of years, I decided to go for a triathlon. Starting with an Olympic-distance race perhaps wasn't wise, but it was fun (of a sort).
date : July 28, 2008
author : mjguanella
Overweight, ex-high school athlete and father of three decides to enter a triathlon and gets more than he imagined.

date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.
date : June 11, 2007
author : Terese Luikens
My first duathlon was a success. I had so many fears before the race but none of those fears happened. And when it was all over, I felt I had accomplished something big.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
Don’t forget this is an incredibly big year for sport with the Olympics back in Athens where the modern Olympics started, and especially triathlon to make its second appearance.
date : September 1, 2004
author : AskMrsBT
"I was wondering if this is a sensible approach? Should I get "better" on short distance and then move to something longer or do what I want if I feel I can do it whatever the time?"

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
Bricks refer to training on two disciplines during the same workout.