BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Logoff requires close window - bad Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-28 8:49 PM

Modoc County, CA
Subject: Logoff requires close window - bad
My husband and I each have BT accounts and sometimes we use the same computer. When I log off his account (which he usually leaves logged in) to log onto mine, I am required to close the browser window and reopen it. This is really annoying. I should be brought back to a page where I can simply login with my login info. The old site did this.
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Logoff requires close window - bad Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Seems the site has been ruined. Very slow and confusing, too bad.

Started by shayg
Views: 1348 Posts: 3

2013-05-24 2:18 PM simply2fab
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 29, 2013
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 0
There are races to prepare for and health to be found and a lot of adventure and release to be sought in the oceans of the world.

date : October 31, 2011
author : hoffsquared
comments : 1
Battling nervousness and limited training for a surprisingly good finish
date : May 27, 2011
author : sdswriter
comments : 15
A Middle-Aged, First-Time Triathlete Overcomes the Elements and Takes Care of Some Unfinished Business

date : May 19, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 3
First in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries
date : February 22, 2010
author : AMSSM
I've seen posts on chronic achilles pain, but nothing on recovery from surgery. I don't know the difference between the good pain and the bad when training.

date : April 23, 2009
author : Team BT
comments : 1
The closed fist drill will ensure that you are pulling with your entire hand and forearm.
date : March 17, 2008
author : BWL
comments : 4
Using tri training for breaking bad habits, getting healthy and gaining confidence plus a little bit of humility.

date : July 3, 2006
author : mrakes1
As we speak, a team of scientists, biochemists and nutritionists are performing experiments on the upcoming revolutionary product for improving your athletic performance.