Other Resources The Political Joe » ACA Employer Mandate Pushed to 2015 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-03 10:20 AM

User image

Expert
Boise, ID
Subject: ACA Employer Mandate Pushed to 2015

I wondered how the dems were planning on dealing with the ACA fallout in the 2014 elections. Guess now I know.

Rather disturbing to me that our duly elected representatives draft and pass a law that is then signed by the executive and then the executive thinks it has the right and ability to amend that law after passage. I don't care what "side" you are on that is wrong and dangerous. 

2013-07-05 7:04 AM
in reply to: Aarondb4

User image

Subject: RE: ACA Employer Mandate Pushed to 2015
Originally posted by Aarondb4

I wondered how the dems were planning on dealing with the ACA fallout in the 2014 elections. Guess now I know.

Rather disturbing to me that our duly elected representatives draft and pass a law that is then signed by the executive and then the executive thinks it has the right and ability to amend that law after passage. I don't care what "side" you are on that is wrong and dangerous. 

When you elect Chicago politicians, you get Chicago politics.

2013-07-05 4:49 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

The other interesting piece of it is they didn't actually postpone anything because the law is the law and it has an effective date.  What they are communicating is that they will choose to not enforce the employer healthcare mandate that is required by the law.

The other irony of it all is Obama rightfully criticized President Bush for violating the separation of powers when he used "signing statements" to rewrite legislation.  Yet, he's been far more aggressive (and successful) in using them to circumvent congress.

“He rightfully criticized President Bush for violating the separation of powers and using signing statements to rewrite legislation, but Obama has been far more aggressive in circumventing Congress and far more successful in creating an imperial presidency,” he said. - See more at: http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/obama_bypasses_congress_again_with_hea... id="stcpDiv" style="position: absolute; top: -1999px; left: -1988px;">“He rightfully criticized President Bush for violating the separation of powers and using signing statements to rewrite legislation, but Obama has been far more aggressive in circumventing Congress and far more successful in creating an imperial presidency,” he said. - See more at: http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/obama_bypasses_congress_again_with_hea... id="stcpDiv" style="position: absolute; top: -1999px; left: -1988px;">“He rightfully criticized President Bush for violating the separation of powers and using signing statements to rewrite legislation, but Obama has been far more aggressive in circumventing Congress and far more successful in creating an imperial presidency,” he said. - See more at: http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/obama_bypasses_congress_again_with_hea...
2013-07-08 9:20 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

The latest: (you can't make this stuff up)

ObamaCare 'Honor System' To Determine Eligibility

On Friday [...] the Washington Post discovered that the administration had buried in the Federal Register the announcement that the government won’t be able to verify whether or not applicants for ObamaCare’s insurance exchange subsidies are actually qualified for the aid in the 16 states that are setting up their own exchanges.

Instead, until at least 2015, these states will be able to “accept the applicant’s attestation [regarding eligibility] without further verification.”

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » ACA Employer Mandate Pushed to 2015 Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 26, 2006
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Push-Up - Feet Elevated strength exercise instruction with picture and video.

Push-Up - Narrow strength exercise instruction with picture and video.
Push-Up - Wide strength exercise instruction with picture and video.

Push-Up - Knees Bent strength exercise instruction with picture and video.
Push-Up strength exercise instruction with picture and video.

date : June 21, 2006
Push-Up - Flat Bench strength exercise instruction with picture and video.