BT Development New Site Bugs » BT kit? Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-05 2:59 PM

User image

Expert
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Silver member
Subject: BT kit?

I feel like such a doofus - I know it's got to be here somewhere but I just cannot find it.

Where is the link to BT kit? BT Store?   My BT Tri top is showing some serious signs of wear (after five seasons of racing) and I need to replace it.

Did they do away with the store?

Thanks

2013-07-05 4:50 PM
in reply to: jashac

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: BT kit?
We have yet to get that online.  What size of tritop do you need replaced?
2013-07-08 5:36 PM
in reply to: Ron

User image

Expert
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Silver member
Subject: RE: BT kit?

Ron,

I think it's a mens small.  I took the tag out.

The women's xl fits ok, but is too short.  You were out of mens when I first ordered one and so I've still got that women's hanging in the closet.   I even think I tried the medium, but ended up with the small.

Can you send/sell me both a medium and a small, and I'll send back the one that doesn't fit?

How can I pay you?

Thanks,

Jasha

PS You're looking pretty strong in your avatar. 

New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » BT kit? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

BT Blogger

Started by Stacers
Views: 657 Posts: 4

2013-07-10 1:04 PM Stacers
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 7, 2008
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
I'm going to let you in on how to get faster by doing nothing. Well, not exactly nothing, but you won't have to raise your heart rate, put out 300 watts, or really even break a sweat.

date : July 14, 2008
author : Birkierunner
comments : 2
Watch the highlights and tips of this years IMWI BT mini-camp put on by Birkierunner.
date : January 1, 2008
author : BGTwinDad
comments : 2
We will take a peek into the lowly saddlebag to see what needs to be in there in case of emergency. Much of this may be common sense, some might surprise you, and some are simply just my opinion.

date : June 27, 2006
author : Ron
Motivational and inspirational interviews of BT members beginning July 2nd, 2006
date : January 29, 2006
author : Team BT
I started the Beginner Triathlete training program in earnest after Chinese New Year. I viewed the distances in the peak week with trepidation - how on earth would I manage it?

date : April 19, 2005
author : Ron
How to configure and use your triathlon training log or blog.
date : December 14, 2004
author : chrisandniki
Learn to perform routine maintenance on your bike. Knowing basic maintenance will make you a better rider. You’ll also come to recognize the complexity and beauty of this machine.

date : October 17, 2004
author : infosteward
I want your tastes to be satisfied. I want you to feel like you’re coming home each Monday when you view the new articles uploaded to the site.