BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Our Beginners Guide should be 1-2 clicks away Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-05 9:16 PM

User image

Melon Presser
Subject: Our Beginners Guide should be 1-2 clicks away

bruce v wrote an awesome Beginners Guide for us, it used to be the first article if you clicked Beginners. We really need to have this front and center again--it's become very hard to find and I even know where it is! So, like, one of the first things when we click Beginners, and definitely if we click Articles--Beginner Articles. Just a thought ... it's the first place I would send folks who posted in the Intro Yourself forum for info.

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=2373

New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Our Beginners Guide should be 1-2 clicks away Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Beginner Exercise Program

Started by Mikey73
Views: 2994 Posts: 5

2014-01-05 10:24 PM lindsayestes
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 29, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
Painless hip clicking is usually not something to worry about. Many runners and triathletes experience intermittent painless clicking or popping in their hips and knees.

date : June 28, 2012
author : AMSSM
There are about three causes to the clicking sound in your knee, even if it doesn't hurt. Also included are some exercises to help alleviate the symptoms.
date : December 14, 2011
author : bruce_v
A FAQ on using the site and a compilation of basic triathlon advice

date : November 4, 2008
author : She-Ra
comments : 2
What are you waiting for? Get out there and sign up for your first triathlon. Do it now because spring seems like a long way off!
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.

date : May 30, 2005
author : pjsuperhawk
comments : 0
Maintaining a positive attitude and a sense of priority will be my keys to success. Before summer fades into fall, I will be a Triathlete and eager to race again.
date : April 18, 2005
author : Nancy Clark
The following is a sneak peak at Nancy Clark’s upcoming book on endurance nutrition - The Cyclist’s Food Guide: Fueling for the Distance

date : March 13, 2005
author : dara
A guide that takes you from check-in to the finish line for your first Ironman triathlon.