General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Profile Design Tri Stryke Saddle - Titanium rails Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-09 8:18 PM

New user
Subject: Profile Design Tri Stryke Saddle - Titanium rails
New condition. Black and white version with cutout.
$35 shipped.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Profile Design Tri Stryke Saddle - Titanium rails Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

FS: Profile Design Tri Stryke Saddle with Cutout and Ti Rails

Started by bdesotell
Views: 2200 Posts: 8

2011-06-24 3:59 PM bdesotell

Profile Design Tri Stryke Saddle -Ti rails - Like New - $50

Started by keone
Views: 1293 Posts: 3

2011-03-11 1:42 PM TrkHilo2k

FS: Profile Design Tri Stryke saddle, Ti rails

Started by slowdad
Views: 903 Posts: 3

2007-02-08 7:33 PM slowdad

FS- Profile Design Tri Stryke saddle

Started by ChrisM
Views: 1137 Posts: 4

2007-02-02 3:47 PM ChrisM

new profile design tri stryke saddle

Started by miater
Views: 894 Posts: 1

2005-05-27 3:20 PM miater
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 7, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Would it be a simple and advisable to swap back and forth between the road seat post with no aero bars and the tri seat post with aero bars?

date : March 13, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 2
I cannot get comfortable without the nose of the saddle being tilted down. I have tried many different seats and had two professional fittings, but still have excessive numbness and discomfort.
date : February 17, 2009
author : sportfactory
comments : 0
Finding the right bicycle saddle is often a confusing process of trial and error for cyclists. However, a little education goes a long way, and will perhaps save you some pain and discomfort as well.

date : June 16, 2008
author : AMSSM
What are all these new funny-shaped saddles all about? Are they more comfortable than older designs? Will they keep me healthier so I can train on my bike longer? Should I change my saddle?
date : June 11, 2007
author : Ontherun
comments : 3
A brief history on aero bar evolution with a review on the bars that I own and love.

date : September 5, 2006
author : Writebrained
The ISM Adamo Racing Saddle is difficult to define. It doesn’t look like a bicycle saddle. It doesn’t mount like a bicycle saddle. And yet, it does feel like a bicycle saddle.
date : September 5, 2006
author : DominiqueL
comments : 12
When people think of hydration in the aero position, the first name that comes to mind is the Aerodrink from Profile Design. I was expecting a pretty quick and breezy review of this water bottle.

date : October 2, 2005
author : DominiqueL
Yes, the Dual is a little heavier than Cervèlo’s high end counterparts. But…the price is within reach of the masses and it still incorporates all of the design features that make a Cervèlo special.