General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Raleigh Tri Training Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-19 11:24 AM

Subject: Raleigh Tri Training
Hi all! I am a slow fat triathlete! I just finished my first sprint after a 12 week training and did really well and felt strong in it. Does anyone know if there a training group/club in the Raleigh/Durham area that I could train with? I need to improve my running times and am looking for track workouts and some suggestions. Also interested in doing group rides and could use some help on the swim. THANKS!!!!

2013-07-20 9:16 AM
in reply to: Dc3flyer

User image

Veteran
Apex, NC
Subject: RE: Raleigh Tri Training
I'm not familiar with an official tri club but you should check out the CBC rides. They start / end out of Holly Springs every weekend and they have just about every distance and speed imaginable. And they are very welcoming.

http://www.teamcbc.com/

Oh, another thought is Lifetime Fitness. I belonged for a while and they are pretty active with a bunch of tri related training and activities.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Raleigh Tri Training Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Doing Raleigh 70.3 for my first tri in 15 years

Started by winegeek819
Views: 1413 Posts: 5

2012-12-10 10:35 AM japarker24

Good sports/Tri PTs in the Raleigh area?

Started by Cayenne
Views: 838 Posts: 3

2011-09-05 9:51 AM DougRob

Spint Tri in Raleigh

Started by DMarkSwan
Views: 665 Posts: 4

2007-05-26 5:10 PM DMarkSwan

Raleigh Area White Lake Tri Dinner

Started by watsonrm
Views: 603 Posts: 2

2007-04-24 10:30 AM fgump

Raleigh Triathletes: Open Water Swim Tractice?

Started by watsonrm
Views: 2003 Posts: 4

2006-05-14 6:55 AM watsonrm
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 4, 2009
author : jasongootman
comments : 0
In this third part, we discuss bike workout types and how they relate to power training. Power analysis of workouts included. Presented by Tri-Hard coaching and Fit Werx.

date : August 13, 2008
author : eschmits
comments : 2
After I left the running store, I couldn't stop thinking about the sprint tri and how much of a challenge it would be for me. So instead of joining a gym, I started riding my bike and it felt great.
date : February 5, 2008
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
A product review of the Louis Garneau Tri Air Triathlon Shoe. After nearly two years of testing, see how this shoe performed. Currently being replaced by the Tri Air 2.

date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.
date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.

date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.
date : November 27, 2005
author : spetremears
9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !

date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.