Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Nice frickin shirt... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 8

2013-08-08 12:38 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Subject: RE: Nice frickin shirt...
Originally posted by Left Brain

While we're on the subject of dumb things written on garmets.......my daughters will NEVER wear any shorts or pants with something written across the butt.  I don't know who the brain dead idiot was who thought that was a good idea for girls....but it's not, it's stupid

There is a store in Ocracoke, NC that has the initials of a.s.s. I don't care enough to google it but people think they're creative and original for wearing shorts and t-shirts that say @ss on them. They sell stickers too, my husband desperately wanted to put a sticker that said "pirate" under one on a truck.

also I majored in math and have never understood the girls can't do math crowd

Edited by aponi 2013-08-08 12:38 PM

2013-08-08 12:43 PM
in reply to: jford2309

User image

Champion
Chicago
Originally posted by jford2309

Originally posted by mr2tony
Originally posted by jford2309 I used to have a t shirt that said "Satan is a Nerd". I loved wearing that around and seeing the reactions I got to it.
That would upset me because Satan doesn't exist. Nerds do. You can't compare someone who doesn't exist to someone who does. That's like saying `Would Superman beat Batman in a fight?'

That is the craziest statement you have ever mumbled on this site!!!!!

Everyone knows Batman would totally win!

NO WAY! How would Batman win that fight? Superman has super powers. Batman has a suit of armor that Superman could crush.
2013-08-08 1:25 PM
in reply to: mr2tony

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

Originally posted by jford2309 I used to have a t shirt that said "Satan is a Nerd". I loved wearing that around and seeing the reactions I got to it.
That would upset me because Satan doesn't exist. Nerds do. You can't compare someone who doesn't exist to someone who does. That's like saying `Would Superman beat Batman in a fight?'

NO WAY! How would Batman win that fight? Superman has super powers. Batman has a suit of armor that Superman could crush.

First off, all Batman has to do is get some Kryptonite and it is over for the "man of steel". And Batman has so many cool gadgets, some of which Superman couldn't possibly know about and be ready for and the last point, there are no more phone booths for Superman to change into to his uniform and last time I checked Clark Kent (nerdy reporter).... oh wait a minute, now I know why you like Superman!

2013-08-08 1:54 PM

User image

Champion
Chicago

First off, all Batman has to do is get some Kryptonite and it is over for the "man of steel". And Batman has so many cool gadgets, some of which Superman couldn't possibly know about and be ready for and the last point, there are no more phone booths for Superman to change into to his uniform and last time I checked Clark Kent (nerdy reporter).... oh wait a minute, now I know why you like Superman!

And Batman has a sidekick he calls `Boy Wonder' ...

ANYWAY ... where would Batman even GET kryponite? Lex Luthor had it once and was soundly defeated, and Lex is a mad genius. You're either overestimating Batman's abilities or underestimating Superman. Either way, you lose.
2013-08-08 1:55 PM

User image

Pro
McKinney, TX

>First off, all Batman has to do is get some Kryptonite and it is over for the "man of steel". And Batman has so many cool gadgets, some of which Superman couldn't possibly know about and be ready for and the last point, there are no more phone booths for Superman to change into to his uniform and last time I checked Clark Kent (nerdy reporter).... oh wait a minute, now I know why you like Superman!

And Batman has a sidekick he calls `Boy Wonder' ...

ANYWAY ... where would Batman even GET kryponite? Lex Luthor had it once and was soundly defeated, and Lex is a mad genius. You're either overestimating Batman's abilities or underestimating Superman. Either way, you lose.

Nerd Fight......Nerd Fight....

You two sound like Sheldon and Wallowitz on Big Bang Theory

Edited by bradleyd3 2013-08-08 1:56 PM
2013-08-08 1:59 PM

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

And Batman has a sidekick he calls `Boy Wonder' ... ANYWAY ... where would Batman even GET kryponite? Lex Luthor had it once and was soundly defeated, and Lex is a mad genius. You're either overestimating Batman's abilities or underestimating Superman. Either way, you lose.

And Lex Luther is the ONLY villain Superman ever fights!  And he can't put him away. Batman goes after the Penguin, the Joker, 2 face, just to name a few

2013-08-08 2:01 PM

User image

Champion
Chicago

And Batman has a sidekick he calls `Boy Wonder' ... ANYWAY ... where would Batman even GET kryponite? Lex Luthor had it once and was soundly defeated, and Lex is a mad genius. You're either overestimating Batman's abilities or underestimating Superman. Either way, you lose.

And Lex Luther is the ONLY villain Superman ever fights!  And he can't put him away. Batman goes after the Penguin, the Joker, 2 face, just to name a few

Yeah but, as with Batman, those guys are all just people. Lex Luthor is actually from another planet. They say so in the 416th edition.
2013-08-08 2:03 PM

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

Yeah but, as with Batman, those guys are all just people. Lex Luthor is actually from another planet. They say so in the 416th edition.

Batman is a true American hero, not from some stupid crystal planet. I mean really? a crystal planet?? puh-lease!

2013-08-08 2:06 PM

User image

Pro
McKinney, TX

Batman is a true American hero, not from some stupid crystal planet. I mean really? a crystal planet?? puh-lease!

Capt. America

/thread

2013-08-08 2:13 PM
in reply to: bradleyd3

User image

Champion
Chicago
Originally posted by bradleyd3

Capt. America

/thread

Captain America: The Original Doper.

More like Captain PED.
2013-08-08 2:13 PM

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

Capt. America /thread

Please, Capt America is the hockey of the "major sports leagues (NFL. NBA.MLB, NASCAR)  Nobody cares!

2013-08-08 2:16 PM

User image

Champion
Chicago

Capt. America /thread

Please, Capt America is the hockey of the "major sports leagues (NFL. NBA.MLB, NASCAR)  Nobody cares!

Captain America, now with his sidekicks A-Rod and Lance!
2013-08-08 2:17 PM

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

Capt. America /thread

Captain America, now with his sidekicks A-Rod and Lance!

I bet Brad has a Capt Murrica shirt!!!!

Edited by jford2309 2013-08-08 2:18 PM
2013-08-08 2:18 PM

User image

Pro
McKinney, TX

I hate you all.

Put THAT on a T-shirt

(Shirt.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Shirt.jpg (8KB - 13 downloads)
2013-08-08 2:21 PM

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

Originally posted by bradleyd3 I hate you all. Put THAT on a T-shirt

Looks like it is already on one!

2013-08-08 2:23 PM

User image

Champion
Chicago
Superman doesn't wear a shirt. He wears a onesie. And onesies are cool, even if the underwear is on the outside of the pants.

2013-08-08 3:39 PM
in reply to: KateTri1

User image

Elite
Originally posted by KateTri1

Originally posted by powerman I don't get it. What are we talking about?

LB is upset because he thinks people are gossiping about him behind his back... 

Ohhh, well I gossip so i can talk about this then. Wink

2013-08-09 8:37 AM
in reply to: Kido

User image

Pro
Twin Cities
Originally posted by Kido I saw some nasty red neck chick wearing a coat embroidered on the back "if you like my mountains, you'll love my bush"...  I threw up in my mouth a bit.  After seeing that?  The "born to wear diamonds" doesn't seem that bad.

You mean like this one?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2013-08-09 9:29 AM

User image

Pro

And while we're at it, has anyone ever seen Superman's green card? He's an illegal alien!
2013-08-09 10:39 AM
in reply to: BrianRunsPhilly

User image

Expert
Boise, ID
Capt merica??? Give me a break!HULK SMASH!!!nuff said
2013-08-09 12:09 PM

User image

Champion
Chicago
Originally posted by BrianRunsPhilly

And while we're at it, has anyone ever seen Superman's green card? He's an illegal alien!

LIterally! But he's earned citizenship after saving the planet 100s of times over.

As is typical with the US, we'll probably deport him and then, years later, be very frustrated when he wins every individual medal in every sport for another country during the Olympics.

2013-08-09 12:34 PM

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2013-08-09 1:33 PM

Pro

LIterally! But he's earned citizenship after saving the planet 100s of times over.

As is typical with the US, we'll probably deport him and then, years later, be very frustrated when he wins every individual medal in every sport for another country during the Olympics.

At least he won't be DQ'd by WADA like Captain America!
2013-08-09 1:50 PM

Veteran
St. Louis

LIterally! But he's earned citizenship after saving the planet 100s of times over. As is typical with the US, we'll probably deport him and then, years later, be very frustrated when he wins every individual medal in every sport for another country during the Olympics.

Superman is a complete cheat.  He's all jacked up on yellow sun.  

2013-08-09 2:14 PM
in reply to: kevin_trapp

Champion
Chicago
Originally posted by kevin_trapp

LIterally! But he's earned citizenship after saving the planet 100s of times over. As is typical with the US, we'll probably deport him and then, years later, be very frustrated when he wins every individual medal in every sport for another country during the Olympics.

Superman is a complete cheat.  He's all jacked up on yellow sun.  

Hulk is juicing on Gamma rays so, really, is anybody clean in this race?
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Nice frickin shirt... Rss Feed  

of 8

RELATED POSTS

FRICKIN' LIAR! Pages: 1 2

Started by Bigfuzzydoug
Views: 2700 Posts: 35

2009-07-27 7:42 AM Bigfuzzydoug

Holy Frickin Addictive!

Started by ryanlc
Views: 819 Posts: 15

2007-11-24 10:52 PM LHablas