Other Resources The Political Joe » Just when you think life can't get any worse Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-14 8:42 AM

User image

Pro
Subject: Just when you think life can't get any worse
For San Diego Mayor Bob Filner, who apparently believes sexual harassment is one of the perks of office, it has reached a new low. He is now banned at Hooters.

In politics, the jokes just write themselves.

2013-08-14 8:58 AM
in reply to: BrianRunsPhilly

User image

Master
North edge of nowhere
Subject: RE: Just when you think life can't get any worse
That's awesome. Why do we keep electing people like this? Maybe we just have a compulsion to vote for the most entertaining candidate.
2013-08-16 10:17 AM
in reply to: RBesecke

User image

Champion
PA
Subject: RE: Just when you think life can't get any worse
Originally posted by RBesecke

That's awesome. Why do we keep electing people like this? Maybe we just have a compulsion to vote for the most entertaining candidate.

Because I get an "R" and a "D" and come hell or high water, I cheer for my team. I have no idea what they represent and I have no idea what the honesty, integrity or work ethic of the candidate is. I just know that I need to pick one of those R's or D's.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Just when you think life can't get any worse Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 27, 2012
author : myred86
comments : 4
So much of what I thought a triathlon simply wasn't correct. How an okay Masters swimmer makes it through his first triathlon - slowly!

date : September 10, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 6
Should I be working on getting faster at running by doing the longer distances and working up slowly over time or run faster for shorter distances now?
date : December 15, 2008
author : bigfella3
comments : 12
And then I saw it. I got to "The Hill." It looked a bit innocent really, in reflection - just a little hill, with the road bending around to the left...

date : September 24, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 1
I went to the pool the other day and realized I can't float at all. It makes it really hard to swim properly. I get no propulsion from my kick. Any suggestions?
date : September 4, 2005
author : Michael
comments : 5
But just when I was beginning to think that life is consumed by only darkness, just out of my sight, there it was...A glimmer of light.

date : September 3, 2005
author : chrisandniki
comments : 0
This is not an easy task, especially for the “9-to-5er” with family. But you can do it – all without sacrificing your marriage, job or family.
date : July 17, 2005
author : chrisandniki
“Too bad there’s not anything like this for triathletes.” There are a million books and articles on how to train. One of the toughest parts of triathlon training is how to fit them into everyday life.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
Sometimes life just isn’t fair! We all have situations come up from time to time that test our dedication to triathlon training.