in reply to: Teejaay

User image

Champion
Chicago
Subject: RE: Dear Daughter...
Originally posted by Teejaay

Originally posted by BrianRunsPhilly
Originally posted by BrianRunsPhillyOreos are almost as gross as nutella.
I was liking the Oreo talk ...took my mind off turkey legs ....now Nutella has brought me back down.
Sorry Teejaay, didn't mean to let my cranky mood this morning bring you down. The kids already asked if I have PMS. Now what's all this about turkey legs?
When I look at the dudes legs in that pic I keep thinking of the dark meat of a turkey carcass .... I prefer the plumper white meat ....without Nutella of course!

His legs are too veiny. They would not be fun eating.

2013-08-21 12:56 PM
in reply to: mr2tony

User image

Regular
LHOTP
Originally posted by mr2tony
I was liking the Oreo talk ...took my mind off turkey legs ....now Nutella has brought me back down.
Sorry Teejaay, didn't mean to let my cranky mood this morning bring you down. The kids already asked if I have PMS. Now what's all this about turkey legs?
When I look at the dudes legs in that pic I keep thinking of the dark meat of a turkey carcass .... I prefer the plumper white meat ....without Nutella of course! :)
Now that I know you better, I recognize this as the set-up it is. Strong work.
2013-08-21 1:03 PM
in reply to: switch

User image

Champion
Chicago
Originally posted by switch

When I look at the dudes legs in that pic I keep thinking of the dark meat of a turkey carcass .... I prefer the plumper white meat ....without Nutella of course!

How come I turn 13 again when I read Teejay saying she likes plump meat. HEYOOOOOOOOOOO!
2013-08-21 1:05 PM
in reply to: switch

User image

Pro

IDK, Teejaay, Brian sounds like a leg man, but maybe that's just with dudes. Btw, I'd eat the hell out of a ribeye with a side of salt right now.
J'accuse? I just ate a turkey sandwich. Breast meat. With mustard. That's how I roll.

I jest, Brian. I jest.

What kinda mustard?

Dijon of course, didn't you catch the French accent?

I like it spicy!
2013-08-21 1:06 PM

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2013-08-21 1:07 PM

Champion
Chicago

How come I turn 13 again when I read Teejay saying she likes plump meat. HEYOOOOOOOOOOO!

It is a well known fact that I enjoy a bigger, thicker man .. I prefer muscular but not lean.  I admit it! 

(do NOT make that dirty Tony)

Dude. Stop lobbing softballs, then.

2013-08-21 1:08 PM

Pro

Tony, you do realize boys don't ever mature mentally past the age of 14, don't you?

It's been me and my boys all summer, ages 17 and 20. Basically one long episode of Beavis and Butthead.
2013-08-21 1:14 PM
in reply to: BrianRunsPhilly

Champion
Chicago

Tony, you do realize boys don't ever mature mentally past the age of 14, don't you?

It's been me and my boys all summer, ages 17 and 20. Basically one long episode of Beavis and Butthead.

Sounds like when I get together with my college roommate. ``Heh heh. Balls. Soft balls. Your balls are soft. Heh heh.''
2013-08-22 4:27 AM

Expert
North Cackalacky

It is a well known fact that I enjoy a bigger, thicker man .. I prefer muscular but not lean.  I admit it! 

(do NOT make that dirty Tony)

He doesn't have to make that dirty. You did that all by yourself.
2013-08-22 8:48 AM
in reply to: 0

Originally posted by Goosedog
Originally posted by Left Brain

Goosedog......ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??????

No. I just hoped switch was going to post some more race pictures.

this wekend's

Thank God! 

I should clarify I didn't realize this thread went 9 pages when I made this post. 

Edited by RussTKD 2013-08-22 9:00 AM
2013-08-22 9:07 AM

Science Nerd
Redwood City, California

Here is how it played out 30 minutes ago ... in real life. So just for fun I thought I'd start a dialogue with my 17 year old, very dry humored and sarcastic, daughter who was sitting on the couch next to me.

(I would say I have the same thoughts on all of this as Switch.  I have always been open, honest and approachable when it's come to questions over the years about sex and dating and marriage and divorce and addiction, etc.  She asked .. I answered.
Me:  Hey, honey.  I want you to know that I hope you have awesome consensual sex.
Her:  I'm not having sex.  I'm going to work.
Me:  I know that .. but when you do have sex .. I hope it's awesome.
Her:  I haven't met anyone I want to have sex with.  Not at school or work or at a truck stop. There is no sex to have.
Me:  I understand .. but when you do have sex .. I hope it's awesome.
Her:  I'd rather have sex with the cats than anyone right now.  I'm too busy with school and work for relationships and drama.
Me:  That would be a bad idea .. they cats cannot give consent.  Therefore it would not be awesome for them .. there are laws.
Her:  Are you having a seizure? I have to go to work

And that was that.

That's hilarious.  The whole thing makes me laugh, but especially the part at the end.  It's like she's used to a little crazy, but this just went over the line. 

2013-08-22 9:15 AM
in reply to: Artemis

Pro
Originally posted by Artemis

Here is how it played out 30 minutes ago ... in real life. So just for fun I thought I'd start a dialogue with my 17 year old, very dry humored and sarcastic, daughter who was sitting on the couch next to me.

(I would say I have the same thoughts on all of this as Switch.  I have always been open, honest and approachable when it's come to questions over the years about sex and dating and marriage and divorce and addiction, etc.  She asked .. I answered.
Me:  Hey, honey.  I want you to know that I hope you have awesome consensual sex.
Her:  I'm not having sex.  I'm going to work.
Me:  I know that .. but when you do have sex .. I hope it's awesome.
Her:  I haven't met anyone I want to have sex with.  Not at school or work or at a truck stop. There is no sex to have.
Me:  I understand .. but when you do have sex .. I hope it's awesome.
Her:  I'd rather have sex with the cats than anyone right now.  I'm too busy with school and work for relationships and drama.
Me:  That would be a bad idea .. they cats cannot give consent.  Therefore it would not be awesome for them .. there are laws.
Her:  Are you having a seizure? I have to go to work

And that was that.

That's hilarious.  The whole thing makes me laugh, but especially the part at the end.  It's like she's used to a little crazy, but this just went over the line. 

All parents are a little crazy. It's the sarcasm that's separated the elite from the mere loco.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Dear Daughter... Rss Feed  

of 9