General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Rochester Triathlon Training Partner Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-18 2:19 PM

User image

Subject: Rochester Triathlon Training Partner
Hello

Just looking to see if anyone is looking for a training partner or has room for one more in their already established training group? My training partner is pregnant right now (yay!) and my other one moved away.. Just let me know!

Thanks

2013-08-19 7:22 PM
in reply to: JDLucky14

User image

Subject: RE: Rochester Triathlon Training Partner
I'm not officially in Rochester yet, but I'm moving up there sometime in November. I'd love a training partner (or group!!). So if you find one, keep a space open for a (relative) newbie!
2013-08-19 8:28 PM
in reply to: #4832175

User image

New user

There are several active groups in rochester. Will send you a PM.
2014-07-22 12:43 PM
in reply to: freedoggers

User image

Rochester, New York
Hey, I know this post is old, but would you mind getting in touch with me about active Rochester Tri groups?
2014-07-22 12:44 PM
in reply to: JDLucky14

User image

Rochester, New York
I'm looking for a training partner in the city area myself if you are in the South Wedge area.
2014-07-24 8:05 AM
in reply to: jyoungiv

User image

Pro
Canandaigua NY

Originally posted by jyoungiv I'm looking for a training partner in the city area myself if you are in the South Wedge area.

I know the Rochester Area Triathletes (RATS) are a fairly active group.  I know they have a weekly race out in Webster, and I assume other events.  Living out in Canandaigua I have not joined the group but I get some updates on FB.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Rochester Triathlon Training Partner Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

ROCHESTER - Musselman and Peasantman Half Training

Started by IronAaron
Views: 928 Posts: 2

2013-04-12 1:23 PM kenj

Rochester Area - Ironman Workout partner

Started by JDLucky14
Views: 910 Posts: 3

2013-01-15 9:31 PM JDLucky14

Training in Rochester, NY

Started by CharleyBeth
Views: 2924 Posts: 10

2011-08-23 10:01 AM CharleyBeth

training in Rochester

Started by socjax13
Views: 1849 Posts: 6

2011-03-28 9:34 PM NiceTriCoaching

rochester area training buddy

Started by socjax13
Views: 1126 Posts: 1

2010-11-01 11:36 AM socjax13
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 12, 2013
author : mistymills
comments : 5
Dog training techniques have surprising parallels to triathlon training and race preparation. All the lessons I THOUGHT were for my dogs started seeming very applicable to me! Here's what I learned.

date : September 6, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
The pros and cons of training with a group or training partner
date : July 28, 2011
author : NiceTriCoaching
comments : 1
If you're training your swim, bike and run, you're almost halfway there! This article explores what most athletes miss, and how to integrate it into your training plan.

date : February 10, 2011
author : IndoIronYanti
comments : 7
This article describes what triathlon base training is, how to do it, and what type of benefits you'll get from building a solid base in your endurance training.
date : February 3, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Scheduling workouts in the Custom Training Plan Creator for an ideal, balanced, injury-free season

date : October 20, 2008
author : EnduRight
Training is often a lonely proposition and sometimes we are our own worst enemies. Finding good training partners can provide you with that extra external motivation to bring out your best.
date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
At first triathlon training may seem scary and that is why I will try to summarize a few tips for whoever wants to try and get their feet wet with triathlon. I can assure you that you will be hooked.