General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tucson Duathlon Nationals Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-20 5:58 PM

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington
Subject: Tucson Duathlon Nationals
I'm coming down from Washington State for the Duathlon Nationals in Tucson in October. Just wondering if anyone has done this course and could comment on the run/bike course.

Thanks,

2013-08-20 8:59 PM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

Payson, AZ
Subject: RE: Tucson Duathlon Nationals

Originally posted by lutzman I'm coming down from Washington State for the Duathlon Nationals in Tucson in October. Just wondering if anyone has done this course and could comment on the run/bike course. Thanks,

Hills.  Did you need more info?  lol  They start the run on an uphill run, big downhill section, then they end with a really cruel hill to finish, especially once it gets hot.  Bike is up then down, but nothing too horrible.  But it is for sure not a flat course, but it is a fun course

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tucson Duathlon Nationals Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

TriCat's Aquathon (Tucson)

Started by cbirchrun
Views: 937 Posts: 1

2007-02-07 9:57 PM cbirchrun

El Tour de Tucson 2006

Started by oldpueblotriguy
Views: 951 Posts: 3

2006-10-17 8:39 PM Focker out!

New to Tri - in Tucson

Started by mikeasu
Views: 914 Posts: 2

2006-08-04 10:24 AM kevindaz

Tucson Tri

Started by oldpueblotriguy
Views: 874 Posts: 2

2006-03-10 3:20 PM dorkboy

El Tour de Tucson...soundoff

Started by Casey Shaw
Views: 1032 Posts: 3

2005-11-20 7:57 PM oipolloi
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 9, 2013
author : MultisportWorld
comments : 0
Jarrod Shoemaker, 2012 US Elite National Champion, discusses the importance of recovery for injury prevention.

date : October 20, 2008
author : araqnid
After doing duathlons for the last couple of years, I decided to go for a triathlon. Starting with an Olympic-distance race perhaps wasn't wise, but it was fun (of a sort).
date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.

date : June 11, 2007
author : Terese Luikens
My first duathlon was a success. I had so many fears before the race but none of those fears happened. And when it was all over, I felt I had accomplished something big.
date : October 30, 2005
author : mikericci
This program should be used for an athlete who is an experienced duathlete and their goal is to complete a medium distance duathlon without difficulty.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
Don’t forget this is an incredibly big year for sport with the Olympics back in Athens where the modern Olympics started, and especially triathlon to make its second appearance.
date : September 1, 2004
author : AskMrsBT
"I was wondering if this is a sensible approach? Should I get "better" on short distance and then move to something longer or do what I want if I feel I can do it whatever the time?"

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
Bricks refer to training on two disciplines during the same workout.