General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking to trade my Speed Concept for MTB Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-21 12:33 PM

User image

Subject: Looking to trade my Speed Concept for MTB
Hey all,

I am looking to trade my Speed Concept 2.5 (aluminium frame) for a good condition MTB. I prefer Trek's but open to other brands.

Let me know if your interested.

Bike is very clean, never crashed, only rode in 2 tri's this season. Medium Frame. Have a set of Roval Carbon clinchers for additional $$ if interested.

text or call 248-554-5039 or email me @ [email protected]

Thanks

Corey
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking to trade my Speed Concept for MTB Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Biking shoes for Tri: MTB or Road?

Started by ethompson
Views: 920 Posts: 4

2009-06-22 10:30 AM Nelg

11/8 - MTB in Holly - at the Holly Rec Area or Holdridge

Started by matt3liv
Views: 907 Posts: 13

2008-11-06 5:18 PM m-mcclain

Are there MTB trails over at stony?

Started by matt3liv
Views: 991 Posts: 16

2008-10-17 3:50 PM rkreuser

Using a MTB for Tri's?

Started by pseely
Views: 841 Posts: 9

2008-05-06 7:39 AM madcap95

re-sale / trade-in's of used bikes

Started by m-mcclain
Views: 814 Posts: 3

2008-02-04 3:32 PM matt3liv
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 13, 2012
author : KarbonSpeed
comments : 2
"These wheels are really fast and we can prove it with our tests from the A2 Wind Tunnel. We developed an ultra-fast modified V-Notch rim shape which keeps drag to an minimum."

date : March 14, 2010
author : Ontherun
comments : 1
Ontherun reviews the basics of CO2 inflation systems along with a few of his favorite devices and how to use them including the XLAB NanoInflator and the SecondWind Road and MTB CO2 Inflators.
date : January 8, 2010
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
How do I know if my cleats need to be adjusted? And how do you know in which direction to adjust them? I have been having medial knee pain and edema but my LBS says the cleat placement is fine.

date : February 17, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 13
I have pedals with the cage and when I ride 2+ hours my legs feel much more tired then if I took out my husband's bike with clipless pedals. Do clipless pedals truly make the difference?
date : April 14, 2008
author : FitWerx
The bike fitters at Fit Werx talk about all the components of a triathlon bike fit and how it relates to aerodynamics and the individual.

date : July 30, 2006
author : AMSSM
I started riding this spring with the Carnac shoes on Look pedals (with plenty of float). About five minutes into a ride I get sharp pain on the outer edge of my feet, just behind the pedal.
date : September 10, 2004
author : steve
Well I said that I was not going to do it this season, but I cracked. I broke down and bought a new bike. I went out and bought a shiny new Cannondale road bike.

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
I decided to list a few interesting workouts to increase speed.