BT Development New Products and Sales! » MuleBars now available in Canada Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-26 12:59 AM

User image

Subject: MuleBars now available in Canada
Hello sportspeople,

I would like to introduce MuleBar and their full product lineup to the Canadian market. We are the only Canadian wholesale distributor and online retailer for MuleBars in Canada. Based in New Westminster in BC we fuel and supply local stores and individuals with 100% natural tasty energy. Much of the range is organic and uses fair trade sourced ingredients. We currently stock and supply a range of 7 energy bars, 2 protein bars and 4 gels with more products in the pipeline.

Please check out www.mulebarcanada.com for more info and to order products as well as www.mulebar.com for more information on the brand and product nutritional information. Flat rate shipping of $10 per box anywhere in Canada until the end of September so stock up now for winter training.

If you have any questions please contact me directly on [email protected], reply to this thread or send me a private message.

Thanks

Lee
MuleBar Canada

2014-03-12 1:46 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Subject: RE: 15% off for 2014 - MuleBars now available in Canada
Using discount code

BeginnerTriathlete2014

will get all www.beginnertriathlete.com members a 15% discount on all MuleBar products stocked at www.MuleBarCanada.com.

If anyone has any questions or would like to find out more about our products then please get in touch.

Cheers

Lee
Hadventure Distribution

Edited by MuleBarCanada 2014-03-12 1:47 PM
2014-03-12 4:54 PM
in reply to: MuleBarCanada

Subject: RE: 15% off for 2014 - MuleBars now available in Canada
Are all of your products nut-free?

I looked at the nutrition label for a few and it didn't look like there were nuts.
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » MuleBars now available in Canada Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

EnergyLab Carbon Wheels | Designed and Engineered in Canada

Started by EneryLab
Views: 2460 Posts: 1

2013-07-11 5:16 PM EneryLab

New Triathlon, Cycling, & Yoga Designs Available

Started by Everyday Endurance
Views: 4902 Posts: 1

2017-12-19 11:50 AM Harvey_Mac

Finis Swimsense Now Available At NL4S.com

Started by nl4s.com
Views: 3110 Posts: 1

2011-01-07 9:01 PM nl4s.com

Employment Opportunities Available at Sommer Sports

Started by TriAmerica
Views: 3354 Posts: 1

2007-01-10 11:25 PM TriAmerica
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 12, 2011
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 0
How to train for hills when you don't have any hills to train on

date : June 17, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
I have about 9k miles on my bike, what needs to be done, checked or replaced to be sure it is in tip-top shape? I'm racing IM Canada this summer.
date : February 16, 2005
author : trilover
comments : 1
Byrn won’t hold your hand through the long hours and miles required finishing or for success in an IM, he can only show you how to get there. The work is up to you.