BT Development New Products and Sales! » Triathlon gear Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-04 12:26 PM

User image

Expert
Lafayette, CO
Subject: Triathlon gear

Wow - it's been forever since I've been here at BT! 

Back in the early 2000s, I started doing triathlons, and met a lot of great friends from here - and, sadly, lost track of most of them when life (marriage, moving, changing jobs, etc) got in the way.  Back then, we had to really search for triathlon specific gear.  And there were always things that I wanted, but couldn't find.

Now I have them, though - or at least some things that I always wanted.  And I have them available for everyone.  Base layer shirts, transition bags, water bottles, transition towels - even stickers to proclaim your achievements!  I keep my prices as low as possible because, let's face it, this IS an expensive addiction!

Please visit my website, look around, and you'll find many great items for yourself, or your favorite triathlete!

www.cafepress.com/tristop

(transition bag.jpg)

(run_for_the_beer_mens_rashguard.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
transition bag.jpg (15KB - 26 downloads)
run_for_the_beer_mens_rashguard.jpg (10KB - 21 downloads)
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Triathlon gear Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Triathlon Camp in Phoenix January 26-28

Started by marmadaddy
Views: 4074 Posts: 1

2006-11-18 6:27 PM marmadaddy

NH-Area Athletes: Granite State Triathlon Club Membership Opens November 1, 2006

Started by lobstergirl
Views: 3290 Posts: 2

2008-01-14 9:26 AM lobstergirl

Laguna Phuket Triathlon Package

Started by marmadaddy
Views: 3972 Posts: 3

2006-06-26 8:56 PM madkat

First triathlon Clininc/ Ottawa

Started by multisportscoaching
Views: 2616 Posts: 1

2006-02-19 9:48 PM multisportscoaching

Cadence Triathlon & ePerformance Triathlon Cycling Camp

Started by Ron
Views: 3173 Posts: 1

2006-01-31 6:02 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 21, 2012
author : gplitt
comments : 0
A satire on magazines advertising expensive gear we can't afford and certainly don't need.

date : February 29, 2012
comments : 1
What would the uninitiated make of all of our gear?
date : July 29, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 3
Third in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries

date : June 29, 2011
comments : 4
Second in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries
date : May 19, 2011
comments : 3
First in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries

date : September 5, 2006
author : DominiqueL
comments : 12
When people think of hydration in the aero position, the first name that comes to mind is the Aerodrink from Profile Design. I was expecting a pretty quick and breezy review of this water bottle.
date : June 6, 2006
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
Until now, I have shied away from triathlon-specific gear bags. They were just too small for my needs. So imagine my skepticism the day the RRS Triathlon Backpack showed up on my door.

date : October 31, 2004
author : chrisandniki
comments : 0
Getting fall discounts on triathlon equipment is more difficult than finding the Great Pumpkin, right? Well, I’m here to say it isn’t so. Deals for triathletes are plentiful - you just have to look.