General Discussion Triathlon Talk » September Splash, Wildwood Crest--anyone going? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-04 9:37 PM

Subject: September Splash, Wildwood Crest--anyone going?
Hi--I'm considering this swim but seeking a ride--willing to share expenses. Anyone in Delco, especially Upper Darby, Havertown, or Lansdowne area--but open to other possible locations as well depending on access to public trans.

Thanks!

2013-09-05 11:16 AM
in reply to: runnerdm

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: September Splash, Wildwood Crest--anyone going?
Hit me up next year! I'll already be down in South Jersey that same weekend but with other plans. Looks like it would be a good time.
2013-09-08 8:01 AM
in reply to: stilgarnaib

Thanks for replying--enjoy your weekend!
2013-09-08 8:07 AM

Also want to add (for NJ people) that I can get to a Lindenwold high speed station if that would help.
2013-09-19 7:48 AM

Actually, I'm rethinking this swim--not that I wouldn't love to do it, but I got a really cool assignment in my poetry workshop last week and now I'm interested in trying it and getting feedback--though I don't say I wouldn't go if offered the opportunity--but I'm not going to be crushed if it doesn't happen. (Well, actually, I wouldn't have been anyway--stuff happens or not and if not, other good stuff can happen. No worries!)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » September Splash, Wildwood Crest--anyone going? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Lancaster/Harrisburg Tri-club?? anyone? anyone?

Started by Jarahn
Views: 1484 Posts: 5

2009-12-01 7:48 PM reid15

September HIM - Quakerman or Diamondman

Started by 40isnotold
Views: 1604 Posts: 12

2009-05-15 8:03 PM Rencor

Jersey Genesis anyone?

Started by writers2
Views: 915 Posts: 2

2006-07-26 6:12 PM JohnnyKay

Anyone racing Mt. Gretna?

Started by FishrCutB8
Views: 929 Posts: 1

2006-05-21 6:57 AM FishrCutB8

Philly Tri in June-Is anyone with me? Pages: 1 2

Started by latamike
Views: 3504 Posts: 26

2005-02-16 7:26 PM jdog22
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 24, 2012
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 0
Do I swim an extra 1000 yards or show up on time to my son’s soccer game? Those small decisions become larger components in this emo/physio battle of decision and will. "Should I go pro?"

date : November 14, 2012
author : IndoIronYanti
Feeling blah? Tempted to miss a workout? Here are some practices as well as on-the-spot tricks to get you into your workouts when you're just not feeling it.
date : February 10, 2011
author : Kyle Pawlaczyk
The backstory of becoming a pro, joining a team and working with sponsors

date : March 9, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
"I'm 'good' at breakfast and lunch, but after I get home from the gym at night, I end up devouring everything in sight. On weekends, my eating is even crazier." Sound familiar?
date : January 9, 2010
author : AMSSM
Last weekend I did my first 1/2 marathon. At about mile six I felt a slight pain in my left knee. By mile eight it really hurt and I hobbled to the end. What can I do to fix this?

date : April 22, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
I got a new pair of the same size / brand of shoes and started running on them. On my left foot, the toe next to the big toe starts to get a little painful and goes numb after the first 1-3 miles.
date : November 6, 2006
author : IRONVIKING
comments : 2
When the air horn went off, I did my best to simulate laps in the pool, but that dang panic came over me again, causing me to breaststroke until I could calm my breathing.

date : October 2, 2005
author : Tri Swim Coach
The start for everyone is a crazy cluster of splashing. Here are some tips to deal with what some consider being the toughest part of any triathlon.