General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Orbea or Orca Gift Card Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-05 2:13 PM

User image

Overland Park, KS
Subject: Orbea or Orca Gift Card
Sorry to spam everyone, but I could use the cash.

As Reece brought to attention in another thread, I far exceeded my expectations at the Hy-Vee 5150 US Championship this weekend and podiumed!

Pros - Beside having a great race, I won a $550 gift card for merchandise at orca.com and orbeastore.com

Con - I don't really need anything from those sites, so if anybody does, they can buy the card off me for cheap. Let me know (via message on this site) before I buy a wetsuit for my wife for Christmas for no reason at all...she doesn't even swim .

2013-09-05 4:08 PM
in reply to: kchawknut

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: Orbea or Orca Gift Card
kchawknut obviously gets first option, ut I am in the same situation with my $300 gift card.  I use Orca tri gear but have everything I need through at least next year.  I also have a wetsuit that will last me for years.  So if anyone wants a similar deal after kchawknut completes his transaction, let me know.  You can essentially get a free $50 or so to take your purchase to the next level.
2013-09-05 4:29 PM
in reply to: Jayhox

User image

Overland Park, KS
Subject: RE: Orbea or Orca Gift Card
Originally posted by Jayhox

kchawknut obviously gets first option, ut I am in the same situation with my $300 gift card.  I use Orca tri gear but have everything I need through at least next year.  I also have a wetsuit that will last me for years.  So if anyone wants a similar deal after kchawknut completes his transaction, let me know.  You can essentially get a free $50 or so to take your purchase to the next level.

This was my first HyVee...have they always done gift cards? I was under the impression it was cash.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Orbea or Orca Gift Card Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 12, 2009
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
If you are looking for a simple, yet special, gift for your running buddy, teammate, or active friend, enjoy making one of these recipes that will be sure to please any hungry athlete.

date : September 26, 2009
author : Coach AJ
comments : 2
New products from Prologo, Lake, Avia, Orbea, Ceepo, Jamis, Zipp, Profile, Scott and Specialized.
date : December 11, 2007
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
Searching for the perfect gift for a friend, relative, or teammate? Here's a list of winning book suggestions for active people.

date : December 14, 2004
author : JeremyLikness
comments : 2
I used mine all of the time. They were handy, entitling me to drink, smoke cigarettes, binge on food and pursue other addictive behavior.