US State Forums Kansas » Trainer Road sale Rss Feed  
Moderators: Ron Reply
2013-09-13 1:10 PM

User image

Veteran
Shawnee
Gold member
Subject: Trainer Road sale
Trainer Road is normally $10 per month but they are rolling out a new version and having a quick sale where you can opt for an annual fee of $89. This is a very good deal if you use TR or have been thinking about it. The $89 price is locked in forever.

I'm having trouble linking from my phone but the info is on their blog.
My Training LogMy Race Log

2013-09-13 1:40 PM
in reply to: dprocket

User image

Veteran
Prairie Village, Kansas
Subject: RE: Trainer Road sale
Yeah, but purchasing Nov-March or April is $50-60... I think I rode my trainer once a week MAX during the season. I placed a hold on my membership in July, after noticing I had done 2 rides on it since early May. All of which were FTP testing (which is freakin' sweet).

I plan on doing the month to month thing again this year, as it should be cheaper. And just think, I can buy A BUNCH (4 probably) OF CO2 WITH THE SAVINGS!!! If you ride your trainer a ton throughout the year, go for it.

Big ups to Trainer Road. Awesome product, great customer service, and pleasantly painful training sessions indoors.
My Race Log
New Thread
US State Forums Kansas » Trainer Road sale Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Road Bike Sale

Started by reecealan
Views: 504 Posts: 1

2013-09-09 4:38 PM reecealan

Road Bike or Tri Bike

Started by kuatb
Views: 2059 Posts: 11

2011-07-12 3:39 PM faded_memories

road bike

Started by run4boston
Views: 813 Posts: 1

2011-01-31 6:44 PM run4boston

Status of Road Surface on Old Metcalf and Miami County Roads

Started by atasic
Views: 1084 Posts: 3

2010-03-08 1:08 PM atasic

WANTED: Used mens road Bike 55 - 57 cm

Started by montyzooma
Views: 786 Posts: 1

2007-07-19 3:10 PM montyzooma
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 26, 2013
author : mikericci
comments : 0
If you are a person who feels safer on the trails rather than the road, but you still want to race, this article will help you better train.

date : November 28, 2011
author : juliapurr
Bored out of your mind or watching a movie? Amp it up on the bike trainer.
date : November 6, 2011
author : ahohl
comments : 1
A Walmart bike, a borrowed road bike or a new carbon fiber bike? You don't need to break the bank for your first triathlon bike.

date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."
date : January 27, 2011
author : Mark Sunderland
The no-excuses guide to riding outdoors in snow, wind, ice and darkness. Bring it on!

date : April 20, 2009
I'm considering a road frame buildup, what considerations should I take into account when swapping all of my components from my current setup to a new frame?
date : December 28, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
Tired of your bike trainer already? Here are two indoor bike trainer workouts that you can use to keep things interesting while keeping your cycling fitness up.

date : December 27, 2008
comments : 9
Are you a beginner triathlete? This video will compare triathlon bikes and road bikes to help you figure out what is best for you as you begin your triathlon training.