Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (spoiler alert) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2014-11-06 3:06 PM
in reply to: Kido

User image

Champion
Austin, Texas
Subject: RE: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (spoiler alert)

Originally posted by Kido

Originally posted by spudone

Heroes had two big problems.  One was that they didn't plan ahead after season 1.  The writing became terrible and they weren't thinking ahead long-term.  They were just chasing ratings every episode.  The other problem is that they made some of their characters too powerful.  That just created all kinds of plot issues.

I also think the "plot twist" was overused to an extreme.

I mean, Silar, a GREAT bad guy in season 1 turned good, then bad, then good, then bad.  Then the girl that was bad, then good, then bad, due to the split personalities or what have you.  Maybe the same thing you are talking about.  Every show then wanted to end it with yet another plot twist or switch of allegiances to surprise/shock people, but it also made following it next to impossible and you couldn't "trust" anyone or any kind of stability in some the characters.  In most shows, bad people are usually bad, but may show a good side once in a while.  In that show?  I kept asking, are they good or bad today and whose side are they on this minute.  First season was SO good and man, it went downhill FAST to be canceled after three season or something.

I stopped watching a few episodes into season 2 as it just got entirely too ridiculous and disappointing after such a fantastic first season.  I haven't watched Sleepy Hollow or Gotham yet, but they're kind of on the outskirts of shows I may want to watch if I don't see anything else that I want to check out.  

2014-11-06 3:50 PM
in reply to: blueyedbikergirl

User image

Champion
Southern Chicago Suburbs, IL

Anyone watching Flash?  I'm enjoying so far and is making me want to watch The Arrow, which I've heard LOTS of good things about.

2014-11-06 4:41 PM
in reply to: crowny2

User image

Champion
Austin, Texas

Originally posted by crowny2

Anyone watching Flash?  I'm enjoying so far and is making me want to watch The Arrow, which I've heard LOTS of good things about.

There's a Flash TV Show???  GRRRR to not having cable!  

I've been watching Arrow on and off on Netflix and in season 2 now.  It's not bad and the main character is some lovely eyecandy.   

2014-11-07 9:05 AM

User image

Champion

Originally posted by blueyedbikergirl

I've been watching Arrow on and off on Netflix and in season 2 now.  It's not bad and the main character is some lovely eyecandy.   

Yep.  It is a spinoff from Arrow.  And the main character was actually in Arrow last season, I believe.

2014-11-07 12:17 PM

User image

Champion
Austin, Texas

Yep.  It is a spinoff from Arrow.  And the main character was actually in Arrow last season, I believe.

Hmmm... it just premiered Oct. 7th so I can probably see it On Demand   

I'm still getting caught up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and really enjoying it so far!  With AofS keeping Ward captive, do you think there will eventually come a time when they "need" him for something and he'll join the good guys again?  The last episode I saw had him telling Skye that he wasn't loyal to Hydra, he was loyal to Garrett...  But was he lying???  

(then again, I'm only at episode 4 so if that's already happened, NO SPOILERS!!!

2014-11-07 2:27 PM

User image

Champion

I'm still getting caught up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and really enjoying it so far!  With AofS keeping Ward captive, do you think there will eventually come a time when they "need" him for something and he'll join the good guys again?  The last episode I saw had him telling Skye that he wasn't loyal to Hydra, he was loyal to Garrett...  But was he lying???  

(then again, I'm only at episode 4 so if that's already happened, NO SPOILERS!!!

I cannot tell you what happens next because it will spoil it.  Suffice it to say, what I've read online about November, it is about to get interesting.

2014-11-07 2:47 PM

User image

Champion
Austin, Texas

I cannot tell you what happens next because it will spoil it.  Suffice it to say, what I've read online about November, it is about to get interesting.

NO TELLING!!! 

Okay, I used my lunch break to start watching Flash, and I'm being thoroughly entertained by 2 things - 1) that it's filmed in VANCOUVER!!!; and 2) that Tom Cavanagh is in it!!  I still have 10 minutes to go in the first episode, but I'm going to have to start recording these things to binge watch whenever Tony's at a  conference or something.   

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (spoiler alert) Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

2nd Season of Dollhouse (MINOR SPOILER ALERT!!!)

Started by Tripolar
Views: 569 Posts: 3

2009-08-28 12:47 PM colesdad

College Football --**SPOILER ALERT**** Pages: 1 2

Started by Gaarryy
Views: 1678 Posts: 36

2009-08-25 7:41 PM trishie

BSG - SPOILER ALERT!

Started by dave699
Views: 1252 Posts: 18

2009-01-24 8:51 PM tikicult

Spoiler Alert Alerts

Started by jimbo
Views: 783 Posts: 7

2008-08-17 1:25 AM BellinghamSpence

24 10:00-11:00 pm (SPOILER ALERT)

Started by ADollar79
Views: 593 Posts: 13

2007-04-11 8:42 AM parrj
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 11, 2007
author : Ontherun
comments : 2
It may seem simple, but too many athletes get hurt during the season. We all need to stay safe while we share the roads. Here are some reminders to remain alert to our surroundings.