General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Torn Gastrocnemius -- I'm out for awhile Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-27 4:52 PM

Subject: Torn Gastrocnemius -- I'm out for awhile
Tuesday night Racquetball.

I was seriously considering the long course at Rend Lake for Last TRI to see if I was close enough to consider a spring half-iron.

Now I'm afraid I'll lose everything and soak my sorrows in tiramisu.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Torn Gastrocnemius -- I'm out for awhile Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

I'm on a quest!

Started by ShannMann70
Views: 804 Posts: 1

2011-10-11 4:46 PM ShannMann70

Trail of tears

Started by Syaotblh
Views: 1229 Posts: 6

2011-09-11 1:41 PM Syaotblh

Coors Light Trail of Tears Triathlon

Started by carree5
Views: 2150 Posts: 3

2006-09-06 9:27 PM carree5

I'm new.

Started by mswole
Views: 1250 Posts: 7

2006-04-04 1:35 PM mswole
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 8, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 2
A few weeks ago I tore the MCL and ACL in my right knee and the LCL in my left knee in an accident. Can I returned to triathlon? What would that entail?

date : January 25, 2013
comments : 1
This article covers a variety of injuries that can lead to knee pain.
date : November 16, 2010
comments : 0
Calf injuries can occur from a sudden overload or from repetitive microtrauma. If not treated appropriately and promptly, an acute injury can lead to chronic pain.

date : August 5, 2010
comments : 4
Calf pain can have multiple causes. In your case, the most likely cause seems to be from a calf muscle strain. If you have had Achilles problems you can be predisposed to a calf injury.
date : November 23, 2009
I am 52 year old female with chronic (over two months) pain over left achilles tendon that worsens with running. On exam, my left achilles is tender to direct palpation.

date : May 7, 2008
author : katzchen55
comments : 3
My thanks to the triathlete community for being there when I need you. That’s the beautiful thing about triathletes. None of us are all right, and no one expects anyone else to be.
date : October 1, 2006
Tendonitis can often be treated effectively through a variety of means including therapeutic exercise, medications, modalities, taping, and, most importantly, activity modification.

date : September 4, 2004
author : surfking
Triathlons - Not an Ordinary Workout