General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Selling my tri bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-10-20 11:54 AM

User image

Veteran
Shawnee
Subject: Selling my tri bike
For sale is a Cervelo Dual Triathlon bike. This is my first triathlon bike and I hate to see it go, but a recent Retul fitting tells me I would benefit from a larger frame. Asking $950obo.

Many upgrades. This bike is great for a new triathlete, or an experience athlete looking to upgrade from a road bicycle to a triathlon bike. I would strongly prefer to sell the bike locally.

Here are the details:

Cervelo Dual Size 54
Cockpit: Aluminum FSA pursuit w/ Ski Bend aerobars.
Brake Levers: Profile Design QS2 brake levers
Stock Cervelo brakes w/ DA pads
Drivetrain: Shimano mix (9 speed), Dura Ace Rear derailleur, Ultegra Front derailleur
Crank: FSA Gossamer
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
Tires: Conti GP4000 tires

Recently added new chain and shifter cables

I am selling the bike with Ritchey stock wheels and the Wheel builder cover (I am not including the Bontraeger Aeleous 5 front wheel pictured on the bike).

Also, pictured, but not included in this sale are the pedals and Adamo saddle (I will include a new, stock Felt sport comfort saddle).

Will ship to CUSA only at sellers expense. I can have my LBS break the bike down for shipping or I can pad the heck out of it and ship it that way.

Tons more pictures available upon request.

(2013-10-19 16.25.59-small.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
2013-10-19 16.25.59-small.jpg (70KB - 12 downloads)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Selling my tri bike Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Selling frameset - Listing here first for local sale

Started by Jayhox
Views: 1422 Posts: 8

2013-10-01 8:46 PM Jayhox

Does Topeka tinman sell out?

Started by rdy
Views: 617 Posts: 2

2013-02-21 10:40 PM Barkeep

Road Bike or Tri Bike

Started by kuatb
Views: 2500 Posts: 11

2011-07-12 3:39 PM faded_memories

Shawnee Mission Park Tri Bike and Run Course

Started by atasic
Views: 2051 Posts: 3

2008-06-04 6:58 PM atasic

Bike Source Tri Clinics

Started by fishbike
Views: 818 Posts: 1

2007-12-13 8:34 PM fishbike
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."

date : April 12, 2011
comments : 0
How should I be shifting gears on the front chainring and the rear cogs to cope with hills?
date : April 13, 2010
author : kcowart
comments : 11
I have always been an athlete, growing up playing team sports like basketball and soccer. I also ran in a couple of 10K races every year, so I had no reason to worry about running a 5K...right?

date : December 27, 2008
comments : 9
Are you a beginner triathlete? This video will compare triathlon bikes and road bikes to help you figure out what is best for you as you begin your triathlon training.
date : August 13, 2008
author : eschmits
comments : 2
After I left the running store, I couldn't stop thinking about the sprint tri and how much of a challenge it would be for me. So instead of joining a gym, I started riding my bike and it felt great.

date : March 6, 2007
author : sportfactory
Bike upgrades to gain speed: better wheelsets, a tri-bike, road bike with aerobars, even getting rid of those love handles before getting that lighter bike.
date : July 30, 2006
author : Valdora Cycles
comments : 8
The triathlon bike vs. road bike quandary. Before you even ask the road bike vs. tri bike question, you should have a couple sprint triathlons or duathlons under your belt.

date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.