General Discussion Triathlon Talk » swimming breakthrough, and new blog post Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-11-11 11:05 PM

Subject: swimming breakthrough, and new blog post
Hi all,

I had a little bit of a swimming breakthrough today. I put out decent times considering I just started swimming this season(1st year triathlete). I was looking at a website

swimsmooth.com

and clicking on the intermediate button I was able to get some good info about my breathing, exhaling through the stroke which is a little hard but logical. Then I happened upon this youtube video

http://youtu.be/XvAMq9rSzyU

and putting some of the things together I swam faster today on my intervals than I had previously in the week. Specifically I worked on staying efficient, not digging too deep in the swim stroke and this also facilitated not crossing over. Use it if it helps you.'

Dan

ps check out my blog about some cross racing and mtn bike camping.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » swimming breakthrough, and new blog post Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Great Blog Post by Jodie Swallow

Started by Fastyellow
Views: 1949 Posts: 22

2011-11-18 8:51 AM JeffY

Bike Riding Safely Blog Post

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 452 Posts: 1

2011-08-10 7:49 AM wgraves7582

Amazing blog post about Success in Triathlon..

Started by bryancd
Views: 1440 Posts: 10

2010-06-10 4:37 PM dsweise

Post your Favorite SWIM workout (need something new)

Started by snake111
Views: 1377 Posts: 6

2008-07-05 7:20 AM amyro1234

Cool blog post

Started by BellaDad
Views: 698 Posts: 4

2007-03-13 6:02 PM rjba2000
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.

date : December 27, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 5
Are you a new swimmer starting your triathlon training? Here are some top answers to member questions as you begin your triathlon swim training.
date : February 11, 2008
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 1
I am still pretty weak in the water and have a pair of Zoomers that I use for drills. What do you think of wearing fins to swim in the pool until I build up endurance?

date : November 4, 2007
author : mrakes1
comments : 4
What you eat prior to your workout will determine your energy levels during a workout. What you eat after a workout will determine how quickly you recover.
date : April 19, 2005
author : Ron
How to configure and use your triathlon training log or blog.

date : January 24, 2005
author : Michael
I heard an athletic trainer say that in life we have many setbacks. The key is to overcome these setbacks, but the question is how?
date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
My expectations for the quality of this years’ Triathlon world championship were fulfilled. This was because of the superb location that is like no other along with having the top triathletes present.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.