General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Paleo Diet Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2013-12-15 4:32 PM

User image

Leesburg,
Subject: Paleo Diet
Hello everyone. My name is Kate, and I'm doing Paleo. Anyone else here want to talk about the ins and outs of Paleo? My version of Paleo is the Loren Cordain one. No grains, no legumes, no dairy, no alcohol, very little salt, nothing with yeast, very little fermented stuff. An occasional kombucha, maybe. Really, pretty much nothing in a can or a box. No fast food. Grass fed, pastured beef & cage free chicken. Organic veggies and limited organic fruits. Raw organic nuts in limited quantities. Fresh almond milk, no "milks" in a box. My only concession (and I know this sounds weird) is a diet pepsi from time to time. As a recovering alcoholic, sometimes I want to grab for a beer, and I think a DP is, on balance, a better choice. Trying to work on eliminating it.

Anyone wanna join me in inventing recipes and keeping tabs on weight loss over the next six months or so?

~~ kate

2013-12-16 4:35 AM
in reply to: Irnwmn

User image

Leesburg,
Subject: RE: Paleo Diet
Breakfast this morning: maple smoked salmon and black coffee. Easy peasy and good too!
2013-12-17 9:51 AM

User image

Master
Crab Cake City
Originally posted by Irnwmn

Hello everyone. My name is Kate, and I'm doing Paleo. Anyone else here want to talk about the ins and outs of Paleo? My version of Paleo is the Loren Cordain one. No grains, no legumes, no dairy, no alcohol, very little salt, nothing with yeast, very little fermented stuff. An occasional kombucha, maybe. Really, pretty much nothing in a can or a box. No fast food. Grass fed, pastured beef & cage free chicken. Organic veggies and limited organic fruits. Raw organic nuts in limited quantities. Fresh almond milk, no "milks" in a box. My only concession (and I know this sounds weird) is a diet pepsi from time to time. As a recovering alcoholic, sometimes I want to grab for a beer, and I think a DP is, on balance, a better choice. Trying to work on eliminating it.

Anyone wanna join me in inventing recipes and keeping tabs on weight loss over the next six months or so?

~~ kate

Kate,

Great job with starting the weight loss!! I will say that I will be watching the thread but not joining in on the Paleo but would like to see how it works out for you and I am interested in recipes that are posted. I think you will get varying opinions about how good or not good Paleo really is for you. Me personally, I dont believe in it because I have had successful weight loss and sustained weight loss for over 3 years while eating dairy, beans, grains, little alcohol, etc. I do think that the principles of Paleo (eating good quality protein and veggies) is right on track though. Good luck in your journey and I will be following the thread for some new recipes for my cookbook.
2013-12-17 1:39 PM

User image

Master
Nashville, TN
kate even with paleo I would try to focus on no sugars and no grains and read the book fitness confidential it is a great book
2013-12-18 7:09 AM
in reply to: 0

Originally posted by Irnwmn

~~ kate

I’ve followed paleo in the past, pretty strictly for a while. I didn’t do it for body fat loss, more so just wanted to eat cleaner.

The main ‘pro’ of following paleo IMO, is that I felt REALLY GREAT. Filled with natural energy, slept well, body was functioning at its optimum. The ‘con’ of the ‘diet,’ is…I found myself bored with the daily menu. Perhaps, I’m not creative enough…that very well could be!

Good luck on the plan!

In for recipes! haha

Edited by SGirl 2013-12-18 7:09 AM
2013-12-19 12:46 PM

User image

Master
PNW
I follow a paleo-style nutrition plan. I have been for 2.5 years now with periods of more or less compliance. Typically I subscribe to the Whole30 version with the occasional square of super dark chocolate thrown in there for sanity's sake. No legumes, dairy, grains, seed/grain oils, alcohol or sugar. I don't intentionally limit fruit but I choose veggies over fruit whenever possible. I only eat fatty cuts of meat if they are from known, good sources, otherwise I choose the leanest cuts possible.

I call my eating 'paleo-style' because I have, over the years, learned what works for me (or more importantly, what doesn't) and while eating white potatoes is not paleo in the original definition of the plan, they work for me. I also count calories (which is decidedly un-paleo) and for anyone whose goal is substantial weight loss, I would recommend the same. I discovered that even eating squeaky clean paleo, I was fully capable of eating entirely too many calories for my expenditure and I gained weight.

I originally went paleo for weight loss, but I stayed for how I've felt and how it's allowed me to leave behind so much of my disordered thinking about food. I stick to Whole30 guidelines because I find them livable and when I follow them, I sleep like the dead and that's something I treasure (after a lifetime of being a lousy sleeper). My health and speed of recovery is also outstanding and that's a major plus, too.

If you are looking for recipes, Well Fed by Melissa Joulwan is one of the best cookbooks out there. Everything in it is wonderful (and all Whole30 compliant). She does cook using vinegars though, so if you are avoiding all fermented foods, there will be recipes you'll have to skip. Well Fed 2 is out as well but I haven't cooked from it so I can't yet recommend it. ;-)

2013-12-21 10:15 AM
in reply to: GLC1968

Scottsdale, AZ
I've been doing Paleo for over 2.5 years and it basically cured my IBS issues - no more medication, no more pain, I feel amazing, perform better, sleep better etc etc...

I never count calories, and keep my weight in check without really trying. I eat lots of fat, moderate amts of protein and limit my carbs, but have enough to support my training.

It works amazing for me but I would say everyone is different. That's why I don't debate it with anyone anymore. So many people are quick to jump and say what is wrong with it, and quite frankly, I don't care and don't spend the energy anymore. It works for me and so I'm happy with that. My blood work numbers are perfect, I PR at races, no more stomach issues, so I'm a believer, but I think everyone has to figure out what works best for them!

I have to stay away from gluten, but am addicted to corn chips, and I tolerate them fine, so I'm good with that. "Paleo" is what you make it, you find what works and what doesn't work with your body. Self experiment of N=1. Who cares what anyone else says or if it isn't technically "Paleo". some people do fine with cheese, others do ok with legumes...you need to figure that out.

It does seem very limiting in the beginning, esp if you are used to eating pasta, sugars etc etc...you just have to get creative. A simple search on google will bring you a LOAD of new recipes...my favorite websites are:

Paleomg.com - Juli is hilarious and has super yummy stuff!
Balancedbites.com - great info
ChrisKresser.com
Robbwolf.com

experiment and try new things, don't be afraid of fat, limit sugar, drink lots of water and have fun with it! Good luck!
2013-12-21 2:34 PM
in reply to: runspingirl

User image

Alpharetta, Georgia
Bronze member

Originally posted by runspingirl I've been doing Paleo for over 2.5 years and it basically cured my IBS issues - no more medication, no more pain, I feel amazing, perform better, sleep better etc etc... I never count calories, and keep my weight in check without really trying. I eat lots of fat, moderate amts of protein and limit my carbs, but have enough to support my training. It works amazing for me but I would say everyone is different. That's why I don't debate it with anyone anymore. So many people are quick to jump and say what is wrong with it, and quite frankly, I don't care and don't spend the energy anymore. It works for me and so I'm happy with that. My blood work numbers are perfect, I PR at races, no more stomach issues, so I'm a believer, but I think everyone has to figure out what works best for them! I have to stay away from gluten, but am addicted to corn chips, and I tolerate them fine, so I'm good with that. "Paleo" is what you make it, you find what works and what doesn't work with your body. Self experiment of N=1. Who cares what anyone else says or if it isn't technically "Paleo". some people do fine with cheese, others do ok with legumes...you need to figure that out. It does seem very limiting in the beginning, esp if you are used to eating pasta, sugars etc etc...you just have to get creative. A simple search on google will bring you a LOAD of new recipes...my favorite websites are: Paleomg.com - Juli is hilarious and has super yummy stuff! Balancedbites.com - great info ChrisKresser.com Robbwolf.com experiment and try new things, don't be afraid of fat, limit sugar, drink lots of water and have fun with it! Good luck!

EXCELLENT post. Yes to all of this!!!

I did a strict Paleo as part of a friendly challenge for 8 weeks earlier this year. I found that I do better when I add cheese and a bit of dairy back in (but no cow's milk, I still can't/won't do that) - so mainly a low carb/Atkins type of diet. Veggies, meats and cheese. Every now and then I will get something with beans in it - no issues if I eat them sparingly. 

I've done many different "lifestyles" (I've always been gluten free with Celiac, done low carb, Paleo, vegetarian and vegan) and feel like I finally found what works best for my body. It feels good. 

2013-12-26 10:36 AM

User image

if you have an iphone - I have an app (I don't know if its available for android) called Fast Paleo - and its basically a compilation of recipes from around the website - you can search by ingrediants, type of food (appetizer, main course etc) - I've made quite a few things from it and found new websites to use as well
2013-12-29 12:04 PM

I'd love to discuss Paleo, share recipes, etc, etc. I changed my diet at the beginning of August, to see if I could make a difference in my (recently diagnosed) rheumatoid arthritis, and noticed some immediate changes. So far, I've managed to lose 25 pounds, and not need to take 800mg of ibuprofen 3x/day since mid-August. Goals are: lose another 100 pounds, and finish a triathlon by my 40th birthday (so that I have something to shoot for, as I improve my fitness routines).

Margretta

2013-12-30 5:13 PM

User image

I'm in!  We just started this week, so we'll see how it goes.  I'm looking forward to reading the posts here for ideas, info, recipes etc.  Thanks!

2013-12-30 5:42 PM
in reply to: mdevries

User image

Extreme Veteran
Colorado
Bronze member
Originally posted by mdevries

I'd love to discuss Paleo, share recipes, etc, etc. I changed my diet at the beginning of August, to see if I could make a difference in my (recently diagnosed) rheumatoid arthritis, and noticed some immediate changes. So far, I've managed to lose 25 pounds, and not need to take 800mg of ibuprofen 3x/day since mid-August. Goals are: lose another 100 pounds, and finish a triathlon by my 40th birthday (so that I have something to shoot for, as I improve my fitness routines).

Margretta

I'm in, too! I have inflammatory arthritis and some other issues I'm hoping will improve. Looking forward to following everyone's journey - I'm on day 4!
2014-01-01 3:39 PM
in reply to: #4913589

I'm trying the paleo to lose weight for this season. I found this post very useful http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2010/10/04/the-beginners-guide-to-t...

Good luck I am finding it very very difficult at the moment (potatoes and bread are in nearly all my meals).
2014-01-01 9:13 PM
in reply to: smarti

Originally posted by smarti

I'm in, too! I have inflammatory arthritis and some other issues I'm hoping will improve. Looking forward to following everyone's journey - I'm on day 4!

I had some pretty "instant" results -- was able to stop eating 800mg of ibuprofen 3x/day within just a couple weeks. Haven't started taking any other RA medications, still trying to decide if the potential side effects are worth it!

Margretta

2014-01-02 11:30 AM

User image

Expert
, North Carolina

Originally posted by Irnwmn Hello everyone. My name is Kate, and I'm doing Paleo. Anyone else here want to talk about the ins and outs of Paleo? My version of Paleo is the Loren Cordain one. No grains, no legumes, no dairy, no alcohol, very little salt, nothing with yeast, very little fermented stuff. An occasional kombucha, maybe. Really, pretty much nothing in a can or a box. No fast food. Grass fed, pastured beef & cage free chicken. Organic veggies and limited organic fruits. Raw organic nuts in limited quantities. Fresh almond milk, no "milks" in a box. My only concession (and I know this sounds weird) is a diet pepsi from time to time. As a recovering alcoholic, sometimes I want to grab for a beer, and I think a DP is, on balance, a better choice. Trying to work on eliminating it. Anyone wanna join me in inventing recipes and keeping tabs on weight loss over the next six months or so? ~~ kate

I'm pretty close to Paleo (grass-fed meats/organic produce) but with a small bit of dairy and occasional alcohol.  I'm planning to eat cleaner and give up all alcohol for the next month, and hope to appease myself with Kombucha, ginger tea, or seltzer water w/ lemon juice. 

Good luck on you weight loss!  I have about 10 lbs to lose myself.

2014-01-02 8:20 PM
in reply to: Maria527

Scottsdale, AZ
Just thought I would chime in with what I made tonight for dinner!
I will make specific recipes every now and then, but most of the time I just throw stuff in a pot and see what happens...this is one of those things I found works GREAT with lots of room to get creative...and with LOTS of leftovers for the next couple days!

I call it "kitchen sink meat skillet" :-)

2 lb. grass fed ground beef
just about any/every vegetable you have in the fridge...tonight I used lots of onion and garlic
4 chopped zucchini
3 chopped carrots
1/2 of a red, orange and yellow pepper - chopped
6-10 stalks of celery (I used the whole bunch) - chopped
broccoli

I cook veges in one pan with coconut oil and brown the ground beef in another - just makes it easier and quicker
Once the meat is done, I season it with just about everything - a combo of salt/pepper/cumin/paprika/garlic and onion powder/oregano and basil
you can do just about any flavor you want, add spice, keep it mild - whatever.
stir the spices into the meat and cook for another couple minutes.
Then combine the two and mix - then let cook for another couple minutes. (do not drain the meat if you use grassfed...that's where lots of the good stuff is!)

I serve it in a big bowl with 1/2 mashed avocado on top.

I tolerate corn chips just fine, so I usually eat this with some of these as well.

Again, you can get creative, try different spice combos, ground turkey, ground pork, different veges...it all usually turns out pretty good if you like the ingredients going in. I like the beef/vege combo the best!

HOpe this helps with some dinner inspiration :-)!!! Happy New Year Paleo Peeps!!

2014-01-03 7:21 AM

User image

Originally posted by runspingirl

Just thought I would chime in with what I made tonight for dinner!
I will make specific recipes every now and then, but most of the time I just throw stuff in a pot and see what happens...this is one of those things I found works GREAT with lots of room to get creative...and with LOTS of leftovers for the next couple days!

I call it "kitchen sink meat skillet" :-)

2 lb. grass fed ground beef
just about any/every vegetable you have in the fridge...tonight I used lots of onion and garlic
4 chopped zucchini
3 chopped carrots
1/2 of a red, orange and yellow pepper - chopped
6-10 stalks of celery (I used the whole bunch) - chopped
broccoli

I cook veges in one pan with coconut oil and brown the ground beef in another - just makes it easier and quicker
Once the meat is done, I season it with just about everything - a combo of salt/pepper/cumin/paprika/garlic and onion powder/oregano and basil
you can do just about any flavor you want, add spice, keep it mild - whatever.
stir the spices into the meat and cook for another couple minutes.
Then combine the two and mix - then let cook for another couple minutes. (do not drain the meat if you use grassfed...that's where lots of the good stuff is!)

I serve it in a big bowl with 1/2 mashed avocado on top.

I tolerate corn chips just fine, so I usually eat this with some of these as well.

Again, you can get creative, try different spice combos, ground turkey, ground pork, different veges...it all usually turns out pretty good if you like the ingredients going in. I like the beef/vege combo the best!

HOpe this helps with some dinner inspiration :-)!!! Happy New Year Paleo Peeps!!

that sounds really good - I do a similar with chicken or shrimp - depending on the mood i'm in

1-2lbs of chicken or shrimp
diced bell pepper (I use red and yellow)
diced onion
baby spinach
seasoning - depending on what I have but normally garlic, some paprika, or cayenne, then salt and pepper

cook the onion until translucent
add in the chicken and garlic - cook through
throw in the bell pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or so
top with the baby spinach - put it in just long enough to wilt
2014-01-03 7:22 AM
in reply to: austhokie

User image

I found reading Paleo Diet for Athletes to be interesting because Loren Cordain addresses issues that we are triathletes face, if you go the strict paleo route. He talks about when is it ok to have things like potatoes (since there is debate over them being paleo etc) and how to break up your food consumption post workout
2014-01-03 10:36 AM
in reply to: austhokie

User image

Regular
Chicago

Hey everyone -

I started the Whole 30 this month (I'm on day 2) and I have a half marathon coming up on Jan 25. How do you guys suggest that I fuel for long runs and for the half marathon? What (portable) foods do you think would be good for me to carry that will offer both energy and electrolytes/salt? I love bananas, but with their high sugar content, it doesn't seem like eating one would be in the spirit of the challenge.

2014-01-03 11:09 AM
in reply to: doxie

User image

Alpharetta, Georgia
Bronze member

Originally posted by doxie

Hey everyone -

I started the Whole 30 this month (I'm on day 2) and I have a half marathon coming up on Jan 25. How do you guys suggest that I fuel for long runs and for the half marathon? What (portable) foods do you think would be good for me to carry that will offer both energy and electrolytes/salt? I love bananas, but with their high sugar content, it doesn't seem like eating one would be in the spirit of the challenge.

I did a half marathon on a Whole Foods challenge (not sure it's exactly the same as Whole30 but close?) - I ate dates and turkey jerky (the no-nitrate, no preservatives, etc. kind from US Wellness Meats). Pre-race I fueled with Paleo banana bread and coconut water. Only drank water on the course. Worked well for me!

2014-01-03 12:59 PM
in reply to: lisac957

User image

Regular
Chicago

I forgot about dates! I further checked with the program and certain flavors of Larabars are OK to eat during the WHole 30. I will have to think about this. Although they are plan-approved it still feels as though I would be feeding the sugar dragon. Of course, I say this while I'm only on day 2 and feeling OK. By day 15 I might be begging for foods that like sugar, but not actually sugar.

2014-01-03 8:40 PM

Scottsdale, AZ
Try figs too for a clean burning carb...I make these and take them on my long bike and runs:

http://paleomg.com/paleo-fig-fudge-balls/

They are SUPER yummy and kind of remind me of fig newtons.

As long as I get a decent breakfast and had a good dinner the night before, I don't need to eat anything for rides lasting 2.5 hours or less, or runs lasting 1.5 hours or less. today I went out for a 10 mile run and didn't have to eat anything...just stopped for water at a few fountains along the way.

Over time, your body adapts to less carbs and gets more efficient at burning fat...it takes a while, but it does happen. As long as your long rides/runs are low intensity (aerobic), you shouldn't need to eat, or eat much.
This again is all just my own experience...you have to experiment to see what works and what doesn't. Paleo is what you make it...and is individual for YOU! Everyone is different! experiment with different approved foods...I've known people who bring baked sweet potatoes on their long rides and it works fantastic!

When you are exercising, your body doesn't react to carbs the way it does when you are at rest. You don't get the insulin spike so if you still feel you need some sort of quick energy source, try different ones. Honey works too - Honey stinger I believe makes some products.

Good luck on your HM!!! I have one coming up in Feb that I'm tweaking my nutrition for!
2014-01-03 8:42 PM
in reply to: lisac957

Scottsdale, AZ
Originally posted by lisac957

Pre-race I fueled with Paleo banana bread and coconut water. Only drank water on the course. Worked well for me!

This is my FAVORITE banana bread recipe! Love George!!!! My 6 year old likes it too - I make it in muffin tins and he will eat it for lunch! :-)
2014-01-05 11:51 AM

User image

Regular
Chicago

Originally posted by runspingirl Try figs too for a clean burning carb...I make these and take them on my long bike and runs: http://paleomg.com/paleo-fig-fudge-balls/They are SUPER yummy and kind of remind me of fig newtons. As long as I get a decent breakfast and had a good dinner the night before, I don't need to eat anything for rides lasting 2.5 hours or less, or runs lasting 1.5 hours or less. today I went out for a 10 mile run and didn't have to eat anything...just stopped for water at a few fountains along the way. Over time, your body adapts to less carbs and gets more efficient at burning fat...it takes a while, but it does happen. As long as your long rides/runs are low intensity (aerobic), you shouldn't need to eat, or eat much. This again is all just my own experience...you have to experiment to see what works and what doesn't. Paleo is what you make it...and is individual for YOU! Everyone is different! experiment with different approved foods...I've known people who bring baked sweet potatoes on their long rides and it works fantastic! When you are exercising, your body doesn't react to carbs the way it does when you are at rest. You don't get the insulin spike so if you still feel you need some sort of quick energy source, try different ones. Honey works too - Honey stinger I believe makes some products. Good luck on your HM!!! I have one coming up in Feb that I'm tweaking my nutrition for!

I ran 10 mi yesterday and didn't bring anything. I could tell that my energy was a little low - I didn't have any pep in my legs. But it wasn't painful, by any means. I did eat lunch about an hour before I ran and the calories from that seemed to be enough. So I think for training runs I could adapt to using less carbs, but I'm not sure I want to race like that. We'll see! It's 0 degrees here w/ a foot a snow on the ground so it's not like I"ll be setting a PR anyway.

2014-01-06 5:17 PM

Scottsdale, AZ
Originally posted by doxie

Originally posted by runspingirl Try figs too for a clean burning carb...I make these and take them on my long bike and runs: http://paleomg.com/paleo-fig-fudge-balls/They are SUPER yummy and kind of remind me of fig newtons. As long as I get a decent breakfast and had a good dinner the night before, I don't need to eat anything for rides lasting 2.5 hours or less, or runs lasting 1.5 hours or less. today I went out for a 10 mile run and didn't have to eat anything...just stopped for water at a few fountains along the way. Over time, your body adapts to less carbs and gets more efficient at burning fat...it takes a while, but it does happen. As long as your long rides/runs are low intensity (aerobic), you shouldn't need to eat, or eat much. This again is all just my own experience...you have to experiment to see what works and what doesn't. Paleo is what you make it...and is individual for YOU! Everyone is different! experiment with different approved foods...I've known people who bring baked sweet potatoes on their long rides and it works fantastic! When you are exercising, your body doesn't react to carbs the way it does when you are at rest. You don't get the insulin spike so if you still feel you need some sort of quick energy source, try different ones. Honey works too - Honey stinger I believe makes some products. Good luck on your HM!!! I have one coming up in Feb that I'm tweaking my nutrition for!

I ran 10 mi yesterday and didn't bring anything. I could tell that my energy was a little low - I didn't have any pep in my legs. But it wasn't painful, by any means. I did eat lunch about an hour before I ran and the calories from that seemed to be enough. So I think for training runs I could adapt to using less carbs, but I'm not sure I want to race like that. We'll see! It's 0 degrees here w/ a foot a snow on the ground so it's not like I"ll be setting a PR anyway.

I've been training like this for around 8 months, so I'm pretty used to it. started slowly (as with anything) and used my shorter weekday runs as a base. As my long run got longer, I was adapting to it gradually.
You probably felt tired because your body wasn't used to it, jumping into a 10 mile run with no nutrition. I'm not surprised you felt sluggish. Maybe on your next longer run, just bring less and eat a little less than what you are used to...if you used to eat every 3 miles, eat every 4 miles, then every 5 and so on. As long as you are being consistent with this way of eating when you aren't running, you should adapt for when you are. Make sure you eat a substantial meal after your run too - and drink a ton of water!
Experiment with different kinds of mid-run fuel and see what works, and what doesn't. That way come race time, you will have a plan. I wouldn't make training and racing drastically different. You don't want to give up GU's during training and then take one during a race that ends up giving you stomach cramps. Train the way you want to race...best advice I can give you (from LOTS of experience :-)!) Good luck!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Paleo Diet Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

---

Started by Irnwmn
Views: 981 Posts: 1

2013-12-15 4:32 PM Irnwmn

Paleo Diet training nutrition question

Started by bad91
Views: 1914 Posts: 5

2011-11-01 10:26 PM runspingirl

Paleo Diet! Pages: 1 2 3

Started by rbtrumpet
Views: 11902 Posts: 67

2011-10-13 8:55 PM DiOnMaui

Paleo Diet interest

Started by femanual
Views: 1527 Posts: 6

2010-07-31 9:02 PM jamauk

Paleo Diet?

Started by chirunner134
Views: 1068 Posts: 12

2006-09-25 7:59 PM TH3_FRB
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 21, 2012
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 2
Striving to eat a perfect diet commonly results in deprivation of foods you truly like to eat. You will inevitably end up binging on those foods, sooner or later. Learn how to eat normally.

date : June 21, 2011
comments : 1
How recent studies can impact your training and nutrition strategies
date : May 31, 2011
comments : 5
Is giving into cravings necessarily a bad thing?

date : April 15, 2011
comments : 1
The latest in sports nutrition from researchers around the nation.
date : January 20, 2011
comments : 0
Should I buy organic or standard foods? Fresh or frozen vegetables? Low-fat or fat-free milk? Get tips inside.

date : June 29, 2010
author : mrakes1
Discussions on losing weight during half Ironman training, high sugar fruits to avoid, and the Paleo diet.
date : April 26, 2010
author : mrakes1
Discussions on good vs bad sugars, fluid loss replacement, clean eating, the Paleo diet and are gels necessary for olympic races.

date : December 5, 2006
author : IRONVIKING
The crux of rehab was so simple: “Eat and exercise like your life depended on it.” It seemed to take all the guesswork out of the picture and make things that much easier for me.