General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Places to Ride Indoors in Eugene?? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-12-16 6:02 PM

User image

Master
Eugene, Oregon
Bronze member
Subject: Places to Ride Indoors in Eugene??
Anyone there in Eugene? Now that Multisport Advantage has apparently bit the dust, is there anywhere else to ride indoors in Eugene? Specifically, I'm looking for somewhere I can drop in maybe six times over the next two weeks, not a club to join....I'm only here a little over two weeks for winter break, and maybe 4-5 weeks in the summer, so annual or even, right now, monthly memberships don't make sense. Outdoor riding really not looking attractive between fog and cold (my fingers and toes freeze below about 50, and no amount of gear seems to help). My trainer's in Vietnam. Prefer a Computrainer setup (I have a road bike here) but even a gym or spin class is better than nothing (which is pretty much what I've been doing bike-wise since October)!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Places to Ride Indoors in Eugene?? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Eugene Marathon : Official Thread

Started by IRONVIKING
Views: 1869 Posts: 7

2009-04-08 5:58 PM Dawneha

Moving to Eugene

Started by Concretechris
Views: 1741 Posts: 10

2009-05-22 7:17 PM E=H2O

are there OWS or clinics in Eugene?

Started by vulturegirl
Views: 1711 Posts: 8

2008-06-27 4:47 PM IRONVIKING

Eugene Wetsuit store?

Started by dcossey
Views: 2135 Posts: 4

2007-07-17 4:43 PM perkins_jerryw

Blushing newbie in Eugene

Started by Econo
Views: 1291 Posts: 5

2007-04-04 2:56 PM Lara
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 14, 2011
author : Troy Jacobson
comments : 0
What is the difference between a recovery ride and junk miles?

date : April 14, 2011
author : Kyle Pawlaczyk
A disappointing start to the season need not set the tone.
date : January 27, 2011
author : Mark Sunderland
The no-excuses guide to riding outdoors in snow, wind, ice and darkness. Bring it on!

date : December 15, 2008
author : FitWerx
I own both a road bike and a tri bike. I am wondering which bike I should be riding during off season training, or does it matter?
date : July 8, 2008
author : Writebrained
comments : 10
Riding Zen means nothing more than being keenly aware of your surroundings and in control of your emotional state at all times. It also means riding safe and riding smart.

date : November 6, 2006
author : Terese Luikens
Over this next month I will be learning more about my bike each time I take it out to ride. I want to take full advantage of what it has to offer.
date : June 5, 2006
author : Ontherun
A few months back I wrote an article about buying your next bike. Well now I have done it and wish to share my experience and choice with you.

date : January 1, 2006
author : AMSSM
I read an article that this type of pain comes from straining the neck, especially from riding a road bike. What can you tell me about this type of injury?