General Discussion Triathlon Talk » please help me decide between these three road bikes.. Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2014-01-22 6:29 PM
in reply to: Jason N

Subject: RE: please help me decide between these three road bikes..
So I thought I would follow up with my decision and let you guys know what I ended up with. After much thought and back and forth. I am lucky I have a wife that told me we were not allowed to leave the states without me buying a bike. So hoping it will be the last road bike I buy for a long time I went big (for my military budget) and bought a 2013 Trek Domane 4.5. Full carbon fiber with Ultegra shifters, DR and 105 brakes. The LBS gave me a great deal on it. I have only put a couple hundred miles on it so far but man do I love it. My lower back is no longer tight and killing me after rides with climbs. I took it out this morning for a 15 mile ride that incurred an elevation gain of 3600ft. It is great being able to ride in groups. I love watching other guys avoid a cracked portion of the road or better yet having to travel a small gravel section and dismount their bike. With mine I simply ride over it. I am very happy I went with the Domane over the Madone. Thanks for all the input.
Ride Safe.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » please help me decide between these three road bikes.. Rss Feed  

of 2